The Adventures of Spreadicus Casting Call Thread

Spread, I have a female necro that would fit your requirements. I will prolly create a near duplicate with a lvl 80 creation option. I am doing for the PvP match making. I do not voice act. LMK

Definitely, this is character acting only, VO is another thread

1 Like

It’s a ton of work to do even a simple scene. I wish you the best and chillin till the next episode. I’m out until I get my pc fixed or replaced. :beers:

it’s not as difficult as you think and as far as the actors are concerned it’s not difficult at all you just do what I tell you for however long I tell you to do it and then I put it all together in post :sunglasses:

UPDATED CASTING CALL! for AoS Episode 2 to be shot on CROM PVE server. 08-26-2020

Compensation in the form of in game gold will be paid out! and there will even be a massive giveaway when episode 2 goes live!

After consideration I have revised the Character actor casting call to include anyone who wants to be a part. If you’re interested in playing as a character actor in episode 2 on Crom pve server let me know. Any and all looks, classes, races encouraged to apply!

NOTE: This casting call is for in game character actors only, but I will consider any voice actors who are interested. The only requirement to partake is a level 80 on Crom pve.

These are NON SPEAKING parts and would simply require you to be at the scheduled shoot, be in discord with me and follow simple directions such as performing emotes and making your character do other actions while being recorded.

Interested parties should contact SPREADMAN on discord and let me know which role you are applying for along with a screenshot of your character.

Don’t be shy! I don’t bite!
All welcome!

Update: I am opening my casting call to include Fury based players. So out of curiosity, how many (if any) fury based players are interested in playing an acting role in the upcoming AoS Halloween episode? No server xfer required.

Interested? Hop on discord and let me know!

But i’m banned

I’m not sure what to make of that. Are you saying that you’re banned from the game?

Update: Shooting for episode 2 begins Saturday. On Crom. if you still want to get in on the production it’s not too late.

I currently have an opening for a demonologist of light skin, and long blonde hair. Should be between the level of 70 and 80.

I have other openings as well for extras and background people. So if you just want to be a part of the background scenery come on out! I want to get as many people involved as I can!

Hop on discord and have fun! I promise it’ll be a good time for all involved. And you’ll be credited! You get to show your grandkids one day. Just think about that…:thinking:

Meeting place and time will be announced Friday night in discord.

these are non-speaking parts you do not have to talk you do not need a microphone. All you need is age of Conan installed and your character. You will simply perform emotes as I tell you. It’s very easy and a lot of fun. you won’t have any idea what’s going on in the scene because there won’t be any actual speaking going on. Just a bunch of player characters acting and doing things. Like a silent play.

If that sounds fun come on out!

And be a part of the Adventures of Spreadicus Episode 2! The Halloween episode.

Just an update that Episode 2 is still in development as perfection takes time. So there’s still time to be in the show. Looking for all types for various roles including background extras

Contact me in discord for more info and party on dudes!