Sprint attack while swimming

Game mode: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: Everywhere

Player is able to use sprint attack while swimming.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to nearest water source
    2.Jump in
    3.Hold Shift and use attack button
    4.Watch your character roleplaying a Jesus.

Don’t make me install testlive for this :)))

Edit: does it really walk on water?

Your character does normal on foot sprint attack while swimming…So yeah it looks like you walk on water…maybe ankles deep in water…but yeah.

1 Like

Also you can just change to Test live on your live client via properties----> Beta versions. It’s like 40 gb update.
Then change it back to live.

I Do not have time for testlive unfortunately. We test enough on Siptah live :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

I can show you guys :smiley:

that would be a pretty cool bonus perk for a new religion… the Hyperborean equivalent of Poseidon granting a water sprint and/or water breathing.

or perhaps an upgraded sigil to do one or both.

otherwise, it seems all exiles are now… part porpoise :dolphin::crazy_face:

1 Like

That looks rather Bad :slight_smile:

The sword aint that Bad, but the others :)))

Waiting to see how this ends up. I am at impass now…change to drowned head piece or Stick with dagon’s breath?

Yeah, this looks cheesy af. Just cut and paste attacks with no thought. hope this is a place holder for the real animations for water attacks.

1 Like

Probably it is.

Well, if I was starting a new animation, it would make sense to start with something you have and modify it. As a first ‘draft’, I thought it looked okay. But yes, there’s room for improvement.

Hey all,

We’ve send the feedback to the team so they can either tweak the animations to look less…like that, or address being able to sprint attack while swimming.

Thanks for the feedback and for giving the new update a try on Testlive!

1 Like