Stability Issues 1813

100% agree any communication would be great.

We need a status report. This has become a pervasive problem and the developer’s silence points to indifference on their part.

I reported this on twitter however i doubt i will get a reply

@Tamtor Maby this will help

dudeis2kool1h- The Aztecs have recruited a few new members and I think it may be the new members who are doing something to the server. I think it may be a guy named Gannicuz who is doing it. He is always on the second the server crashes.

The Aztecs are also T3 Altar defending glitching so no one can attack their main base.
There has been a post on this bug Display Rack and Altar defence bug
The Aztecs have been using this bug for the last 2 weeks now.

Down for the 3rd time today 9:49 cst…

Down again. that makes 4 times today

1 Like

7:50 pm pst offline … this server needs some help.

still nothing from funcom.

1 Like

@Tascha
Assistance please. Tascha - also sent you a private PM about this.

1 Like

SERVER IS DOWN AGAIN. that’s over 5 times in the last few days… what’s causing this and please fix it asap

@Mashmellow any help you can provide?

2 Likes

Interesting. That isn’t like namo to have people like that. Though our gaming community basically quit on us and told us to go eff off, ergo, our lack of any presence. I tried to talk to him on discord, but it seems he may have blocked me. Ah well.

1 Like

It’s down again and I’ve posted this in the report Google Doc: There is something wrong with this server. It has been down 3 out of 5 nights the past week for at least 2 hours at a time. We have made many posts to this forum thread about it and no one is doing anything to address it! I’m one crash away from calling my credit card company and reversing the charges! Fix it or at least acknowledge the issue in the forum post! Link to this forum thread

1 Like

The server shows up in the server list, but there is currently 0/40 players present. We can ping the server, but attempts to join just time out for several hours. Funcom your monitoring/alerting systems may not be reporting an issue with this server as the base OS on it is still up and all your monitoring services may still be showing green. This is likely an issue with the Conan game service itself getting into a bad state where the server advertises itself in the list, but can’t properly establish a connection with any clients that attempt to join.

1 Like

Hi there,

I am very sorry for my absence from this thread. I don’t have any information about what is causing this issue to occur on this server in particular. There is something definitely weird going on with it. I have reported the issue to the developers and it is currently being looked into. I am sorry to all of you but I do not have a time frame for when the issue will be fixed. please keep a look out for more information.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Mashmellow! Good to know we’re not shouting into the void.

2 Likes

Thank you… All we want is to know that it is being looked at. there is definatly and issue. I have lost so many items due to this server crashing and it is frustrating.

2 Likes

Hey @mashmellow thanks for the reply, Its good to finally hear some response. We know yall have a huge load to deal with right now but this is becoming very frustrating. In the mean time can we get a server restart maby to temporarily fix it being offline? Again thanks for reaching out.

1 Like