Staff of the Triumverate Update

Please give him more things to say. Like about Siptah, for example. I think it’s a fun item that could use an update.

4 Likes

That’s not a bad idea. It would be nice if he had more things to say for sure.

2 Likes

I would like him on Spitah…found in one of the flotsam crates or something. Bringing some humor into Siptah (because really there isn’t much…EL had the staff AND that four lever bees, fire, tiger skit…great stuff)

2 Likes

Honestly, I’d just settle on him working properly.

I still can’t get him to say anything other than the same one line.

I think I broke him. :expressionless:

2 Likes

The lever trap was one of the coolest surprises in EL. I love those guys, been a huge fan since the Battlefield Friends days. I was a bit disappointed they didn’t appear in Isle of Siptah, FUNCOM need to get onto Neebs and try to get them to do a series on Siptah.

1 Like

I only found that the other day, must have been past it a million times.

Amusing, but other than that the name neebs or somesuch means nothing to me ( no idea who these guys are) - In fact I was marginally disappointed when the last survivor didn’t come out.

2 Likes

I heard Neebs or one of them recently survived brain cancer or something. :worried:

2 Likes

That was Thick44. Good news that he pulled through.

2 Likes

You took him to the Archivist? And then kept the relic items? It should start asking you to search for the next item on the list?

2 Likes

No, thats just it , I took him to the Archivist etc…

I think the problem is, I had already collected all the items before I had even found him, so now he’s stuck in a loop. Oh and thanks Elth for the video links, heh

4 Likes

I’d report that as a funny bug. He obviously needs a line like “Oh, so you need to get this crown… I mean these tears of… Um, these three stones… WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? AND DON’T FORGET TO TAKE ME WITH YOU!”

3 Likes

Yeah he should say things after you do something so many times also, like if you run the same dungeon over and over the Staff will deride you on your repetition and urge you to get on with the …plan(whatever that is).

I think the idea of the staff is that he’s helpful, yes, but is constantly manipulating you without you really knowing or accepting this. The staff is also possessing the soul of a SerpentMan™ so you’d think he’d have some things to say on Siptah where their influence is quite strong even in their ruined state.

Even still on the Exiled Lands, the staff could be made to comment on Dagon and Zath as you encounter them. He could even say things regarding the pillar event, or simply comment that a purge is near as your meter fills. Heck! If someone summons an avatar or god bubble, the staff could comment on it.There are so many triggers that could be added.

1 Like