Stairs and other objects rendomly decay?

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVP
Region: Oceania

A few objects, Fishtraps, Stairs and Large wells are randomly decaying to dust.
I build them, placed them and checked the decay, After that I explore the map or just log off for a while and these objects for some reason decay. I’m sure there are other objects going missing but these objects are the most I’ve noticed on my end.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.I build the object.
2.I place the object and check decay timer.
3.Ok with the timer I explore and farm.
4.Sometimes I just log off for an hour, and they are fully decayed.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity sparked from another thread, are you checking with a repair hammer or using the tab key (or you platform equivalent)? I’m looking for a pattern.

Regards

jim

1 Like

This occurred to me as well quite a few times. The main stairs (placed towards T3 foundation) suddenly vanished out of thin air.

EU
PvP
Official

At first I used the tab key but after it happened the first time I started using the repair hammer and the tab key to double check, I got the same result showing it had counted the main buildings decay timer. I stopped using stairs.

Yes this is wtf, i play PVE europe, near me live some nice guy, helped me to expand basically he builded long time, before even i got this game… he has cool japan palace… it was WTF when yesterday i passing his house ( guy i think is on vacation without even knowing this ) and i see random other player wandering around his home, he was looting it — > all objects Decayed … So what the hell… Decay timer not even on 0, but 55 but all home decayed… i just reseted points to get his stuff before the other one… so after he returns i can give him back…

But about this decaying… He was 55 Hours when all stuff decayed…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.