Standing Torch on the artisan bench

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Official server #1510 PvE - g-portal.com

First, thanks for adding Standing Torch to the artisan bench.

However, I would still like to be able to make it myself when I am just starting a build, it makes it easier to have a few standing torches around when it gets dark. Additionally, the artisan should be able to make the Standing Torch completely without my help, why not just add the mats of a regular torch ( wood + fiber ) to the standing torch with the branches?

Right now I have to make the basic torches first, then put them on the artisan bench and they don’t stack either. It would be better to be able to just queue them up. The same is true for the Glowing Standing Torch and Protected Torch, please make it so tha I don’t have to prepare the sub components myself.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I would prefer to be able to queue up a torch to be made by the artisan without making sub components myself.
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.