Starter religion benefits

Hello!

Someone i think writed already something similar about benefits of main religion that is choosed by player in creation of character… but i think mine suggestion may be different and more usable in game

By playing game so far i figured out that there is 6 religions in total that can be learnable, but only 5 at character creation.

So about suggestion:

If player choose some of following religions as his starter religion He will get passive reaction on all NPC who has that religion until he starts fight himself with them or follower attacks, or he is near while they are attacked and not on they side or something, then they wont forget that and will be hostile for some time, until example player make some sacrifice in his main altair and then they become passive again with player

There is some numbers:

1. Set - affected npc may be Serpentmens and guys in volcano, sempermenu npc etc | The price to reset the aggro may be : 50 Human hearts used in set altrar
  2. Mitra - affected npc : Followers of asura and such | Price to reset aggro : 50 Lingering essence uses in altar.
  3. Yog - Affected npc : Darfari tribes (and others who is connected with religion ) | Price to reset : 50 human meat uses in altar
  4. YMIR - Affected npc : Nordheimers | Reset price : 100 ice shard uses in altar
  5. Derketo - affected npc : Lemurians | Reset price : 100 sliver uses in altar.
  • For all main religions player has bonus : Summoning his main god cost less than others like now its 500 zeals, but for those religions who is main : summoning god cost 250 zeals :slight_smile:

I had one more suggestion about this, but to be honest i forget it, maybe if everyone likes this one… i will try to remember other one what was based on this

Doesn’t really fit lore that you are friends cause of just religion.

Darfari arent “Darfari” cause of Yog. Itlest not those of Exile Lands… You showing up, and being like “I love Yog!” Your basiclly not one of them… your food.

New Asgard… they pretty much been there awhile, and do there thing. I wouldnt think they care.
Even if you were pale skin and red hair… do to population, I’m pretty sure they would pick you out even if you tried stealth in. XD

Mitra, For most part… you fnd a few friendly, You find a few (which has a note book why) who attack you. + exiles cave… is hodge pudge of exiles.

Thou… I would give up on “bonus part” of choosing one.

Man you learn Yog from, should likely get a quest instead. Which could open 3-4 of camps to be friendly and traded-able. (if you choose Yog, you can just talk to him and get said access)
(pvp wise, this would give player a few location run to for lolz)

You could do this for few of other groups, Make it be “1 only” Just not tied to religion outright.

Your Exile, Should start as one. And slowly make friends. (or itlest 1 group of friends)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.