Status effects on mounted combat

Game mode: Online official #1011
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE

[Describe the bug here]

I got poisoned, sundered, bleed
Tigers even do double bleed with one attack.

On the other hand my axe doesn’t give them bleed any more.
So it is just half of the work done.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log in.
  2. Hop on a horse
  3. Equip an axe
  4. Start fighting bugs, tigers, wolves…etc.

P.S.

1. Also map rooms, elevators, wells don’t work anymore. It says I do not own them. Well I haven’t owned them 2 days ago, and they have worked.
    Right now it seems I have to build like 20 bases to have my teleport network back.

2. Water textures have changed for the worse.

3. The old rocknose’s mesh were so much sexier. This new… meh. Sorry to say.

4. thanx for your work. You did a good job guys.

P.S.2: I really do like how you nerfed hunger and thirst as a builder it helps me a lot. Thank you.

Hello @GaryIce, thank you for the reports and kind words.

Mounted combat got rebalanced in this update, it’s intentional that your axe is not causing a bleed effect:

Regarding the other issues, we’re aware and currently looking into them.

1 Like

We’ll verify if this is intended or a possible oversight, thank you for pointing it out.

1 Like

@Hugo Isn’t going into the territory of blocking earned/crafted weapon additional status effects - which, as I assume, they’re balanced around in the first place - going a bit too far though?

Not really playing PvP, but I thought the main issue was how easy it would’ve been to apply the DoTs in the previous system - not the fact of being able to apply them…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.