Steam Awards - Game of the Year

I nominated it for The “Better with Friends” Award.

To me, it seems Funcom is heading in that direction with CE - too many meta changes.

I’m in the 2,000 hours+ category myself and have to say there isn’t really another game I want to play. The MMO development community has ruined their games. They basically target people with gambling and hoarding issues with their microtransactions. With CE PvP mode a different type of player community has developed. I find way fewer crybabies and toxic people when I play CE than when I play the most popular MMO’s.

I think at it’s root CE PvP mode forces people to play together. Other games you can play solo but if you want to survive in CE PvP you really can’t do it alone. You have to be trustworthy and work together. If you are toxic you will either be forced to leave the server or if you are the strongest other people will go to another server maybe a private server and you can play alone.

I agree that logging into a game like ESO and most other “top” MMO’s feels like doing chores. Log in, feed the horses, do writs, then do your dailies you’ve already done 100 times. Wait for a double EXP event and grind another alt up so you have another toon to do chores on, lol.

No doubts about it, it could be game of the decade for all I care, this is the first game to take me out of the mod Skyrim loop.
I hope we get support for some more years and Conan Exiles 2 soon after that.

Like I said in another post, Conan Exiles is a game ahead of it’s time, the game vision is ahead of what is technologically possible, yet.
But so far it’s going well, it’s very enjoyable and beautiful to play offline and online.

In many ways, yes. This may be at the core of the game’s many issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.