Sterilization Error: corrupt data found

Hi,

I have this message ( Sterilization Error: corrupt data found ) when i connect to a server (solo or multiplayer)… I search on network for solve my problem but i found nothing and this message block my game :(. Help me plz…

Edit : I have no mods.

(Sry for my english …)

I have exactly the same error. No modes installed, I’ve tried to verify the game files, I’ve even uninstalled from Steam and re-installed the game, same problem.

Haven’t played for ages, and only re-installed yesterday after 3 or 4 months away.

The game launches, but as soon as I try to start a single player/co-op or join a multiplayer server, I get that error and I can’t even shut down the game, it just hangs with a black screen and I have to restart the PC.

Hey Funcom, it would be nice if somebody said hello over here!

Hi there,

I am really sorry for the late response.

@Takya @Highwayman-Ed Can you both email in at https://www.funcom.com/help/ to allow us to more directly assist you and gather information about this issue? Please be sure to reference this forum thread and to attach a copy of your DxDiag.txt to the email.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.