Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Bazaar
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Custom (please specify)
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

Rhino silent legion saddle is still not adjusted to fit the player on the saddle seat correctly. Instead the player character’s legs or knees clip through the silent legion rhino saddle as shown in image if allowed to post the screenshot. its been already a long time since I bought this saddle form bazaar and evena after many other have posted in forusm and me also once before the issue is not fixed and was also made ot send a support ticket too and yest after the full age of sorcery chapters 123 and also now after age of war chapter 1 and now in chapter 2 the rhino silent legion saddle is still not fixed. Please fix this quickly. I did not pay such high price for a defective looking saddle in game. Thank you. Again.

Bug Reproduction:

had bought saddle during age or sorcery update long back. Just crafting the rhino silent legion saddle and also getting it from admin and using it on a rhino, makes the player character knees clip through the front of the saddle seat like the screesnhot shows (if allowed to post screenshot)

This is the screeshot of the legs or knees of character clipping through saddle seat in front & a huge gap behind the character for another player to sit, and has been same since I bought it quite a long time back. Please fix this funcom.
Even though the last support ticket I sent and got a mail saying its fixed in next update… It was not. so please do fix this.
Thanks again…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.