Stomp attacks trap thralls underground

Game mode: All
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: All
Region: All

Stomp attacks are either horribly implemented and buggy or ill-conceived and detrimental to gameplay. Has Funcom ever even acknowledged this as a bug? Having your follower 99% neutralized in a game where combat is 99% dependent on your follower is not a good gameplay mechanic. Yes I am aware it is possible to kill these enemies, but the workarounds to this absurd stomp mechanic are generally so cumbersome that most players simply avoid these encounters. If a developer just decided to remove a bunch of encounters from the game one patch, would no one raise an eyebrow? This is effectively what stomp attacks have done. It is way past time to fix this.

It’s crazy that not only has this issue festered in Exiled Lands for so long, but it was added to Siptah as well.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Bring a thrall to fight Red Mother or rhinoceros boss
  2. Thrall gets stomped under the ground and cannot attack

Hey @arktara

We are aware of this issue and the many frustrations it brought. A fix for it is being finished internally as we speak and we’re expecting it to be included in the next content update (2.4) as long as no further issues are detected.

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the frustration this problem has caused.

1 Like

Thank you! It is wonderful to hear that this issue is being addressed.

2 Likes

It was addressed 2 years ago when I made complaints and they mentioned they’ve fixed it in the past, yet here we are.

I’m glad to hear the patch is coming soon, it’s only a matter of hoping and praying it actually fixes it once and for all. I can get past the other minor bugs etc with thralls but this has been frustrating me for 2 years.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.