Stonehenge Community Defence Event!

Info was pulled during today’s downtime and is being sorted now. Stay tuned to this space for more soon!

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’m actually really looking forward to some of the video footage from players attempts. Some of those later waves are nothing short of pure comedy and constant fear all wrapped up together.

THE RESULTS ARE IN! Congratulations to the following:

Place Player (In-Game Name) Highest Completed Wave
1st Dr-Levsky, Molov 43 (!)
2nd Steppaz, TS-13 40
3rd Jay6 38
4th Shibe 36
5th Shalrys, Drenneth 35

Competition organizers and myself will be in contact with winners soon.

Honorable mentions:

Player (In-Game Name) Highest Completed Wave
Zinan, Pruit 32
Wildkage, Agnetha 31
Crush, inhead, Vandelay, mRbL, TheJames 30
14 Likes

Congrats everyone !!! I am glad you all enjoyed the contest !

2 Likes

Oh wow! Congratulations on such amazing wave counts!!!

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

Push It To Your Limit!

For pushing it to their limit I will be handing out a bunny gift package (usagi mask + uta sd card) to the following players.

Elite Level Player Highest Completed Wave
E9 (850 - 999 IP) Sea-D 21 (prize awarded)
E8 (750 - 849 IP) Zingabe 21 (prize awarded)
E7 (650 - 749 IP) Caddberry 21 (prize awarded)
E6 (550 - 649 IP) HellFalcon 19 (prize awarded)
E5 (450 - 549 IP) Villainy 17 (prize awarded)
E4 (350 - 449 IP) Moocow 14
E3 (250 - 349 IP) Jeyse 14
E2 (175 - 249 IP) Moelyn 18 (prize awarded)
E1 (>175 IP) Carta 15

Come and get your loot!
bunnystuff

13 Likes

Grats all! Was a blast. Any of the top 5 have any videos to share?

As promised, of course! Both times when Levsky got kicked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbaSnMcPark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdWqP0NYumo

Had to remove all the sound from the 2nd one, it was yesterday, the recording caught me swearing. I also apologize about the “outburst” of salt on discord, apparently it did upset some people.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Pretty accurate

Congrats to all the winners! Some impressive numbers there!

Amazing! Congrats all! <3

1 Like

I wish I could turn my graphics up to half of what yours are in those videos. Playing on a laptop has its setbacks.

Thanks Jimmy it’s really nice to see events like this for people who aren’t maxed out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There are very powerful laptops out there, way better than my desktop computer, they obviously cost a chunk of money though.

In both videos, the fact was that there were not that many mobs left each time. I’m still experiencing huge FPS issues when a lot of mobs are present, towards the end of a “gathering phase”. I’ve tested getting to lower settings at some point, and it didn’t change anything, so i went back to full graphics. I don’t think the game is well-enough optimized to be able to efficiently display 50+ mobs at the same time, simply.

And… yelling… and… swearing!!!

Congrats to all those who who entered and eventual winners, sadly i was unable to participate as my pc decided to give up the ghost ( still in repair shop having extensive diagnostic tests done but looks increasingly like my 8 core cpu is the problem) so waiting still on final diagnostic result , so no idea when back in game ( thou im sure some will be quite happy about that hehe, but yeah congrats to winners and all good job…ps funcom i had to re re do a new account as it says u have no record of my original thingfish forum account any help on that please because says u have no record of any of my email addresses? cheers all be back when i can T-F

1 Like

ok, I get the prize but this is my first time here. How to claim it?
Note: I didn’t know I win this til’ a few mins ago bcs I met Jay6 in the game and he/she told me about this.