StormGlass Placement Bugs and Run Bug

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: NA

All slopped wall pieces do not allow rotation or outside vs inside flipping in the stormglass building series, other series perform as well as usual.

Logged off after increasing run speed through admin panel, logged back in to find the runspeed multiplyer reset at 1 but speed locked at previous value. After resetting it to 10 then back down to one is has now stuck my character at a walk and now any movement causes skipping or teleporting a few feet forward instead of actually running when pressing shift. Any attempts through multiplyer increase to fix has been fruitless.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Set run multiplyer to 10
  2. log out
  3. Log in
  4. Character movement speed messed up, multiplyer reset. Impossible to get back to normal.

Hi @Randver, welcome to the forums.

Is this private server running any mods, and would it be possible to provide a video of the movement issue?

It is a private server with mods, I tried turning them off restarting server and still same issues. I’ll see if I can get a video, I havent used capture software in a year or two so give me a bit when I dont work next.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.