Stream in youtube?

Hello: good afternoon, I would like to know if yesterday’s live will be on YouTube.

Normally hours after the live, it is uploaded to YouTube, which is wonderful for those of us who do not know how to speak English, we can put the subtitles and thus learn from the developers how Conan is progressing.

But apparently everything is changing, I don’t like to know the data from third parties, I prefer to know it from developers, so I can draw my own conclusions based on them, a 10 for funcom for leaving non-English speakers out of the equation.

Try this link

2 Likes

Thanks, but on Twitch you can’t put subtitles and if you see these words in English it’s because I use a translator.

1 Like

PvP related stuff starts at 1:09:47 in the stream.

You should be able to use my recaps I always write in a translator. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Your summaries are the most, they are very well done, the fact is that not everyone is in this forum, the fact is that all the important live shows are uploaded to YouTube, being able to enjoy it like the previous ones is what is being asked.

I’m sure it’ll get posted to Youtube eventually. They always do.

1 Like

I wonder if it will be possible to allow the game to consume as much memeory as it wants on the client side, if you have more than 16 GB of RAM. So everything gets loaded from memory to increase performance.

The video is already on YouTube, thank you very much, you are great, just a very specific thing, when you upload a video that people who speak Spanish ask you to be able to put the subtitles, remember to activate the automatic subtitles, a very big hug from a Disgruntled ps4 gamer like many others.

1 Like

Enabled auto-generated subtitles on the video, hopefully the translations work sufficiently.

2 Likes

@AndyB ,Thank you m8 , excellent work :+1: .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.