Stuck on loading screen in SA oficial servers

can include in the list of servers with problems the new ones released yesterday, 1998, 1999. I am discouraged, whenever I start on some server the other day I can not enter anymore, always the problem of loading infinite.

Some information that may help, the problem only occurs if you already have a character created on the server, if it is the first access will be able to enter normally.
After a loading time it is possible to realize that the character is logged, because when pressing I it is possible to hear the sound of the inventory opening and closing, however the loading screen is not closed.

Excuse my English, I use a translator.

we are having the same problem in the new servers nowā€¦ all SA servers are partialy empty and thats sadā€¦ specially taking into acount that many ppl were hyped as hell for thisā€¦ and we will lose part of the players base because this in not been solvedā€¦

Hi guys,

So my friends and I had to move servers 3 times due the already known issues.

Last night we moved to server 1999 in the hopes to finally being able to play the game. Guess what? Today I had to wait 20 min to get through the loading screen.

I mean, I get issues may come up but launch day was 3 days ago and we are still unable to play the game.

Can we get an ETA on a final solution? Can we also get updates every couple of hours? I know itā€™s a bother for you guys but as paying customers I think we are entitle to at least this much.

just bought the game and i cant enter on any of the SA servers(the ones not full at least)

Should i get a refund?? My steam already says that i have been ā€œplayingā€ for one hour but i never even got past the loading screen

If you bought the game seeking a good survival and a bit rpg aspect, youā€™ve made a good choice, because this game is fun, immersive and the combat has really good animations, some hitboxes still need tweaking but this is visible that will get improved, feels great once you understand it, and there are many things to craft, explore and discover.

What I like in this survival thing, its that the player themselves build the story of the server, who are the bad guys, the good, the neutral, the slteahy, thiefs, its like a war for domain of territory, a game of thrones in the exiled landsā€¦

Yes, its a good game, it have some remaining flaws from ea, but nothing that will be gone (we hope) in some time as long as it does not break the game (like servers off/bugged).

If you favor playing online only, having not a solid server its a real problem, this is lack in quality of control or not so qualified/interested people to solve this issue affecting the servers in a quick way, although its understandable taking hours or a day to solve it, but more than 2 or 3 days its likeā€¦ the worst thing it could happen, because players are trapped being unable to play, whats worst than something that prevents the game to be played in its launch days? It would be better if they would had delayed and return safe working stable servers, the remaining of the bugs in game we continue reporting.

Of course it happened with other games, so this thing is glued to Funcom either, but ā€œwhenā€ solved, everthing turns alrite, we are happy, we are fine! :smiley:

but we are in 2018, and this era has no room for flaws! heavy poop* right here right?

Weā€™re all human, weā€™re all commit mistakes, and so the creators of this game, comming down from the wall, in your place I would give it a chance in single player how the game is, then before it hits the threshold refund.

1 Like

I alredy put around 30 hours in single player to learn the game (before launch), the game per say itā€™s awesome, but gets lonely playing in single player, itā€™s way better to play within a comunity, and, at this moment we are unable to play in said comunity, i even made 3 of my friends buy the game so we could play online, and at the moment none of us can play.

PS: and time for refund is only 2 hours.

1 Like

Amazing How g-portal cant figured out the problem yetā€¦ No server Reboot madeā€¦ Since day 1 i still see hundreds of complainsā€¦ People cant log inā€¦ The loading screen of death is always thereā€¦ I tested todayā€¦ Left 20 min loading and nothingā€¦ Tried to log 15 times and nothingā€¦

Haha dunno why I thought it was 20 hours, anyway, yeah, thats why I dont like to play singleplayer too, the loneliness.

99, 97 too! whats going on?

1 Like

They are ā€œinvestigatingā€ but gave us no clues about how much time it will take. Currently no SA server is working, so I dont know if I should wait (for an uncertain amount of time) or if I should ask for a refund since I cant play on any official server on my region.

Still no update? canā€™t you just wipe the servers ( we lost 1 day playing, but already lost 2 without being able to play), or maybe ā€œdeleteā€ the servers and create new ones ?

Because i trully donā€™t see we being able to play in the near future the way things areā€¦

The weekend is about to start, and we would love to be able to play in multiplayer (since a lot of people bought the game for MP) and since the first day we were able to play, none of us can really refund the gameā€¦

SO PLEASE JUST TELL THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE IT.

Are we going to be able to play this weekend? is there any way to refund if you guys are not able to fix the servers, any idea if is going to take 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or 1 year to fix SA servers ?

I donā€™t know how you guys do business out there, but if a provider is not able to provide the servers, you should change providers, i know if i sell something that doesnā€™t work to someone, he will probably want his money back and going to buy that think from another place (there are some good game servers in SA to choose from)ā€¦

@Nossos (they say you are the guy to solve problems)

2 Likes

Three days and countingā€¦ thanks for your consideration.
I love Conan, and i really like and played others Funcom games, so to me this is really disappointing.

The administrators of the forum are all asleep, and we are waiting for a solution.

:snail::snail::snail::snail::snail::snail::snail::snail::snail::snail::snail:

They still have no solution.
But, of course, we already pay for the game, what matters.

I WANT TO PLAY!!!
my money!!!

The game officially has more time not running than working.

same problem here :cry:

Getting the same issue on my private server, only resolution is a server restart works for awhile. no ping issues to the ip when the issue starts.

There goes the weekend, the time i had freed up to play, and now i will not be able to play, thanks ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , for chosing such wonderful server providersā€¦ Really hope that at least you guys get some sort of compensation for all the trouble. Because i know we wonā€™t, we are low priority, sucks to be in a 3rd world countryā€¦

3 Likes

what a waste of money

how can i get my money back ?