Performance issues Feedback thread - Stuttering, lag

Ignasis (i cant mention other users or post links still yet, but if you could, would you edit my post and remove the spaces form my links please?)

Here are the videos:

Branches:

NONE - Opt out of all beta programs
REVISION (#117047/20290)

First half is settings on LOW, then after i die, i change the settings to ULTRA and change from borderless to fullscreen and enable vsync.

testlive -
REVISION (#117586/20355)

Again first half is settings on LOW, this time after i die i switch to ULTRA and go from borderless to fullscreen i dont allow vsync and set my fps to uncapped.

I have also after recording these tried playing with games affinity and reducing the cores i use. all of which have no impact on the common fps drop and death lag.

The fps drop im convinced is linked to the drawing of distant objects from my testing as i can normally find a location when it happens and just move about around that area as if i purposely move out of range of whatever is causing it, then move closer and i get the fps drop.

I would love someone with an AMD card to comment if they get this or not as from my research ive also seen only players with Nvidia cards having this issue. My kids base has an AMD card but i really dont want to be stripping computers apart. But i will if no one replies today about an AMD card.

2 Likes