Stygian Boss 'Captain Narelle' Drops No Loot

Game mode: Single-player IoS
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: N/A
Region: N/A
Mods?: Yes
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

There is a boss named ‘Captain Narelle’ on the Stygian ship moored in J6 between New Khemi Docks and the Lemurian camp. When you kill her, she drops nothing, not even basic loot.

Expected Behavior:

Loot should be similar to other ‘boss’ characters.

Installed Mods:

Savage Wilds

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 - Go to ship at J6
  2. Step 2 - Kill ‘Captain Narelle’
  3. Step 3 - Get nothing for your trouble
  4. Step 4 - Leave disappointed
7 Likes

@Narelle give up the loot!

6 Likes

I am taking suggestions what my loot should be :smiley: I was thinking of 30% for the following scrolls:

Midnight Alchemist
Master Armorsmith
Master Weaponsmith

11 Likes

That’s a great idea :bulb:.

5 Likes

So what you’re saying is that when it comes to loot, the Stygian boss is very…stingy? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

How about some brand new Stygian themed items that cannot be obtained any other way. After all you deserve to have the best. :grin:

3 Likes

I know right :rofl:

That would be p2w :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I thought that name looked familiar!

Sorry about killing you all those times. It was for testing purposes only, I swear! :innocent:

7 Likes

I didn’t put together either. But now I know decisions decisions hmm.

2 Likes

No, no one would have to pay for them. That would not be pay to win. They just have to kill you and loot you :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.