Suggest Player Lockable Chest so other clan members can not raid it of special items

We in a MAX clan and I am not the leader but both me and the leader think we know who raiding clans chests for special items but not positive even with log look when in same base. We request a player lockable chest that we can store goods that no one else can enter.

MBCMDR

3 Likes

This has never been a problem on my server but I agree it is something that should be available.

2 Likes

I don’t mind sharing most things with my friends but occasionally i’ll get an item i don’t want to carry on me all the time be it tools, armor, etc… and would prefer it didn’t get picked up while I’m offline with them thinking i just didn’t want it

1 Like

I don’t mind sharing but when I do special quest to get some special items with other teams members. Then a clan member that not play with us during that quest, seems to have that loot while we missing, making the special items like advanced fish traps or advance armor/weapon when we know he did not have material before. “You get the point” sometime there that one player that snoops and then decides it there’s even when you have it posted personal room with like 4 personal chest. While outside of room have mass shared goods like 20 chest. I know it easier to make a lockable chest than to make a lockable room as then be required to not only do a door lockable but all the walls and ceiling could not be removed by another player. Unless you created users prefab room or tent lockable. I think the chest much easier.

MBCMDR

While we’re at it, could we also have an option to unlock certain chests to everyone?

1 Like

I know vault access is based on clan rank. So it wouldn’t be too hard to do the same with chests. May just have to resort to the vault though.

I think the proposal was not to restrict all chests to certain ranks, but rather to be given an option to lock a particular chest. I think the “building blocks” for this kind of logic are already coded in the game, but they would need to add more glue and wiring to make it work.

1 Like

In other words an ark style clan permission/ranking system that could restrict access to certain doors, vaults, gates, storage and the building or demolition of certain structure pieces. The insider threat is always real.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.