Suggestion collection with status

That would make sens, but it goes from the Ruins of Velstad in direction for the Godsclaw Passage and it’s still not acting like the other ghost (vanishing after a few steps, reappearing a bit further in the direction it leads to) wich is why I said it looked “somewhat” bugged. I was supposing that it’s final destination could have been coming later on if is path was the correct one.
On a side note, the poisoned ghost in front of the Skittering Cavern should be moved to the entrance of a different spider cave (poison type) or modified to act differently since those spider are no longer spiting poison at us (Hallelujah)

1 Like

Should make climbing gloves/boots slip proof in areas w/o them that you slide instead of climb.

I’d like to suggest a few things. One a way to get Legendary Repair kits other than thralls of the purge (maybe a hard quest line or a more expensive process) and Two, More gear looks, like a medium and light set comparable to Silent legion so that everyone doesn’t just get it and be done. Also the stat bonuses could line up more accordingly. Armors that give agility bonuses shouldn’t already have the ability to dodge roll… a( it makes the 40 pt worthless in light armor and b) ruins other builds in heavy armor for point costs it takes away from diversity and the overall enjoyment of those who love character development more so than building. Lastly more interactive content and not all visual content. I blew through all the content in 2 weeks on low play time and now there is nothing to do.

Please add more (any) destruction to New Asagarth and other towns. Or at least create some new towns using destructible / player-based scenery.

I went up with my Mitra avatar last night and was hoping to demolish SOMETHING. As a PvE / clan player, this was a rare opportunity for us to smash up a base spectacularly, but unfortunately you can’t get past the main entrance / ramp!

Please let us knock through walls and total some huts! This could also give trebuchets a purpose in PvE.

I’m not sure logistically how easy this is - but it would actually make Avatars useful in PvE mode.

That and World bosses. I’ve heard Avatars are pretty ineffective against bosses - and for the price (T3 shrine, T3 Priest, 500 thingies) i’m not inclined to try again any time soon.

don’t ! it’s that simple, a feature called auto-discipline …

Add a Modded Server only filter to the server lists! I am tired of having to work to find a server I want to play on!

Id like to see 45 degree angle wedges for roofs and foundations.

Also id like to see Starmetal again…

AND … “introducing weekly patches” to be weekly patches… not just “weekly”

1 Like

The legion armor is not too powerful. The kingslayer polearm and daggers are not too powerful. The problem is they are way way too easy to get. You need to fix the bosses not Nerf the gear. Please understand this.

3 Likes

Tbh if this game want the be so real as possible, you shouldn’t be able to climb on walls without something to help you. Unless Conan is the new Spider-Man.

Decay timers on thralls also have gravity effect thalls I’m tired of seeing floating thralls everywhere with strong armor and set arrows.

1 Like

Hype for perma-death option!

1 Like

Yeah agreed :slight_smile:

Also, there’s a ghost inside the broken spillway that looks as if he was dying while trying to cross the old greenwall (the deactivated barrier that separated the savannah area from what now is the northern area,) that at least should be moved somewhere where he’s useful as a warning to new players.

I have to confess, first time I saw him when exploring the north for the first time, it made me doubt about going ahead :smiley:

I was half-expecting a boulder rolling to splat me, or something… then I realized the deactivated green wall pillars and it all clicked :smile:

EDIT: Fixed sentence

Remind me the first time I fallowed the Couple (let’s call them that for now.) when they where crossing the bridge to go to the Exiles land…Fell down when “walking” on the ghost bridge…:sweat_smile:
Really wanted to know where they where going (or if there was a journal in between)
Guess that the curiosity killed the cat…

It’s true that some ghost need reajustment since the border got expended. (Not Them, of course :smile: )

2 Likes

Immersion suggestion:
Can you add 45 deg foundation? it would make building a lot easier and prettier :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 suggestions from me:

1. We can sync or carry our level and attribute to any server… really hope to see this… because so tired to levelling up to other server… please Tascha hope u can tell the dev to do this…
  2. Mouth movement when using voice chat… Really nice to see this…
1 Like

I was thinking that there should be some form of alternate modes of transportation around the map, like horses, with the ability to fight from horseback. But to not take away from the game, your horses need to be fed, need water, run out of stamina & things like that. I hope everyone agrees.

1 Like

I really hope no one is ever allowed to move levels to another server. this would allow toxic players to move freely server to server at top level.

Imagine 10 level 60 players jumping servers to block off the desert spawn point with t3 walls and climbing spikes, and they can start within 15 minutes of being online

For me a great thing would be an opportunity to build some kind of portals. In example you craft a pair of gates that connected only to each other. One you place at your base and others can be placed in some other area (your second base, some other interesting places). Cost can be compared to map room and demon blood used as a key to activate them, so it could fit the lore.

2 Likes

who did not try to walk on the ghost-bridge ? :ghost:

1 Like