Suggestion collection with status

I would also like the dye for buildings. Funcom Please add this feature.

it ain’t no problem, there should yet be some raid timed servers, but some without it would be very nice.

Could you please discuss more directional arrows on placement of crafting stations?
I will only say this: cooking stations.

1 Like

I love you Tascha kiss Thank you so much for you and your team effort.

Cleaned up the list slightly with things that have been patched. Still playing a bit of catch-up due to the break.
Adding new items as soon as we get more info about internal decisions regarding these items.

1 Like

Why is it that to make black ice building products it takes 4 insulated wood, 5 steel reinforcements and 4 black ice and the new DLC along with the other t3 buildings take 2 to 3 times that for the main material?

To make 1 piece of the new DLC walls it takes 8 hardened brick and 4 steel reinforcements and like 8 or so shaped wood

Black ice is soo easy to get it should be more per building piece

I really think the building materials should be equivalent to each other. Regardless of what materials you need.

But that must also be the reason why those black ice parts grant ~40 exp for each craft. So “at least” one cannot level using that.

Black ice pieces give less or more xp? I’m assuming less

Please

1. Make torch equip-able while dragging a thrall
  2. Make at least the higher tiered numbing wraps more useful.
  3. Add another box or two to the hotbar
  4. Make the “honeyed jerky” worthwhile (it’s a more expensive downgrade)
  5. Decrease the frequency of encumbrance notifications and/or display them in a different area of the HUD
  6. Make the right and left sloping walls supportive (weight bearing to sloped roof)

Thank you

3 Likes

Yes please!!

Pretty please!

Really I beg you to do that. I appreciate you moved it and listened to us but now it is blocking the repair button row in the crafting stations (the buttons underneath the inventory) as well as the encumbrance perk row including attribute counter.

I use an encumbrance built with 50 so it is part of my build to be overloaded almost all the time.
Would it be possible to disable the popup when you have 50 Encumbrance, or at least just show it once when passing the overload mark and not anymore till you fall under the threshold and so on?

I do not have any movement restrictions and I see it with the more stamina I use and the red circular icon top left anyway, no need to be constantly reminded

It is funny however when I go on a farm run and this message always pops up saying “You are encumbered” and I just think “Yes wait, there is way more to come” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No. I meant literally 40 exp per piece. :joy:

edit:
@Kaleya
Yes, a tiny bit less. Like 5-9k per piece? :joy:

Oh haha. Compared to other pieces. So black ice gives less than other t3 pieces?

I concur. I was happy that it was moved but now it’s blocking other stuff

I think the symbol being red and flashing is indication enough tbh

You know the pop-up that you get when you hover over a placeable with a repair hammer – is there any chance of adding temperature information to that so that torches, furnaces, building blocks, and so forth show how much they raise or lower the temperature in the area around them?

(And while you’re at it, any chance of replacing the inconsistent color-bar temperature display, there and on items, with a numerical value?)

2 Likes

Some suggestions [poll type=multiple min=1 max=8]

• Load yourself on a Trebuche, risk meets reward.
  • Be able to move your character to another server at least once every 3 months (I gladly pay 5-10 euro for such thing).
  • Access to new/extended world/map after removing Bracelet. (I gladly pay 10-20 euro for such thing).
  • Flying animals/monsters.
  • Fly with a dragon.
  • Raise Max player per Server.
  • Fix current bugs.
  • Increase Decay time.
    [/poll]

when You finsh the game is there a way that you can keep all that progress you created in the game , instead of deleting all that work and hour playing the game , giving me the obtion to return to the game like conan.

Why there’s no modded mode for console xbox one and ps4.

I want to see an inactive weapon on the back and side. and backpacks.imagine a Witcher without swords. just a guy with a beard. developers please listen. I’ve been playing for over 1000 hours and I can see the guys leaving the game. many people

1 Like

@Tascha hope u can highlight this potion to dev
 one potion for resetting Attributes and one potion for resetting Feats
 so this potion will save our time a lot
 it is really important to us

1 Like

Re: lingering stone age. I’d like to see bronze weapons and armour introduced into the game.

You make bronze by putting 5 copper ore and 1 tin ore into any fire and it produces 1 bronze bar. You can then hand craft bronze weapons (functionally equivalent to iron weapons) but they unlock with stone weapons.

Copper should be found all around the map and should be smeltable into copper ore which can be used for various purposes, same for tin. It should be in the n00b river and all over the map. Tin should be occasionally dropped by NPC’s of the Exile faction (in n00b river) and otherwise should rare like silver (two locations with 6-8 nodes in hard to reach places e.g. volcano and snow biome). You should be able to use bronze in place of iron in any recipe as well as using bronze with leather to craft hardened leather (so you can make basic heavy armour early). A DLC “Conan Exiles: Age of Bronze” where we get bronze age skins would be worth it too. Bronze decorations would be great too.

I’d also like to see tier 1 wood buildings as well
 and battering rams
 and farms with farmers
 and I’m getting carried away

But, seriously, bronze, have new players collect tin from n00b river npcs, harvest som copper from the few nodes in the area, smelt bronze and make bronze weapons, tools and armor. It should be a bit of a grind, like bronze making was historically (civilization literally collapsed when they figured out how to smelt iron) since you didn’t need complex societies to organize bronze making anymore.

3 Likes