Suggestion collection with status

But that must also be the reason why those black ice parts grant ~40 exp for each craft. So “at least” one cannot level using that.

Black ice pieces give less or more xp? I’m assuming less

Please

1. Make torch equip-able while dragging a thrall
  2. Make at least the higher tiered numbing wraps more useful.
  3. Add another box or two to the hotbar
  4. Make the “honeyed jerky” worthwhile (it’s a more expensive downgrade)
  5. Decrease the frequency of encumbrance notifications and/or display them in a different area of the HUD
  6. Make the right and left sloping walls supportive (weight bearing to sloped roof)

Thank you

Yes please!!

Pretty please!

Really I beg you to do that. I appreciate you moved it and listened to us but now it is blocking the repair button row in the crafting stations (the buttons underneath the inventory) as well as the encumbrance perk row including attribute counter.

I use an encumbrance built with 50 so it is part of my build to be overloaded almost all the time.
Would it be possible to disable the popup when you have 50 Encumbrance, or at least just show it once when passing the overload mark and not anymore till you fall under the threshold and so on?

I do not have any movement restrictions and I see it with the more stamina I use and the red circular icon top left anyway, no need to be constantly reminded

It is funny however when I go on a farm run and this message always pops up saying “You are encumbered” and I just think “Yes wait, there is way more to come” :stuck_out_tongue:

No. I meant literally 40 exp per piece. :joy:

edit:
@Kaleya
Yes, a tiny bit less. Like 5-9k per piece? :joy:

Oh haha. Compared to other pieces. So black ice gives less than other t3 pieces?

I concur. I was happy that it was moved but now it’s blocking other stuff…

I think the symbol being red and flashing is indication enough tbh

You know the pop-up that you get when you hover over a placeable with a repair hammer – is there any chance of adding temperature information to that so that torches, furnaces, building blocks, and so forth show how much they raise or lower the temperature in the area around them?

(And while you’re at it, any chance of replacing the inconsistent color-bar temperature display, there and on items, with a numerical value?)

Some suggestions [poll type=multiple min=1 max=8]

• Load yourself on a Trebuche, risk meets reward.
  • Be able to move your character to another server at least once every 3 months (I gladly pay 5-10 euro for such thing).
  • Access to new/extended world/map after removing Bracelet. (I gladly pay 10-20 euro for such thing).
  • Flying animals/monsters.
  • Fly with a dragon.
  • Raise Max player per Server.
  • Fix current bugs.
  • Increase Decay time.
    [/poll]

when You finsh the game is there a way that you can keep all that progress you created in the game , instead of deleting all that work and hour playing the game , giving me the obtion to return to the game like conan.

Why there’s no modded mode for console xbox one and ps4.

I want to see an inactive weapon on the back and side. and backpacks.imagine a Witcher without swords. just a guy with a beard. developers please listen. I’ve been playing for over 1000 hours and I can see the guys leaving the game. many people

@Tascha hope u can highlight this potion to dev… one potion for resetting Attributes and one potion for resetting Feats… so this potion will save our time a lot… it is really important to us…

Re: lingering stone age. I’d like to see bronze weapons and armour introduced into the game.

You make bronze by putting 5 copper ore and 1 tin ore into any fire and it produces 1 bronze bar. You can then hand craft bronze weapons (functionally equivalent to iron weapons) but they unlock with stone weapons.

Copper should be found all around the map and should be smeltable into copper ore which can be used for various purposes, same for tin. It should be in the n00b river and all over the map. Tin should be occasionally dropped by NPC’s of the Exile faction (in n00b river) and otherwise should rare like silver (two locations with 6-8 nodes in hard to reach places e.g. volcano and snow biome). You should be able to use bronze in place of iron in any recipe as well as using bronze with leather to craft hardened leather (so you can make basic heavy armour early). A DLC “Conan Exiles: Age of Bronze” where we get bronze age skins would be worth it too. Bronze decorations would be great too.

I’d also like to see tier 1 wood buildings as well… and battering rams… and farms with farmers… and I’m getting carried away…

But, seriously, bronze, have new players collect tin from n00b river npcs, harvest som copper from the few nodes in the area, smelt bronze and make bronze weapons, tools and armor. It should be a bit of a grind, like bronze making was historically (civilization literally collapsed when they figured out how to smelt iron) since you didn’t need complex societies to organize bronze making anymore.

Since it is on par with iron, if it is too difficult to find or process, won’t the material be ignored? Stone is easy to find and easy to repair. Other than for the love of style, I would not make the effort for something that is rare so early in the game. Make it only a little more difficult to find than stones but no so hard as Iron ore (in the Oasis area) then I might hunt for it.

The idea here is to make it so that when you are in the stone age you can get a few bronze tools, armors or weapons. It should be as hard to farm tin from npcs as it is to get gland from red imps. Running through the all the exiles should get you 10 ish tin, you’d need to do that twice to get a tool or weapon. 4-5 times to get a full suit of armour. Bronze is made up of copper, which should be less common than coal, but always nearby, and tin which should be rare and hard to get (npc drops from exiles and a mine or two in high tier areas, as rare as silver). So running around doing normal stuff should get you a few bronze tools and/or weapons and/or armour. If you choose to farm it you are getting iron quality weapons at stone quality technology but it is annoying grind. Later on you can make lots of it and then it’s only useful for decorations and possibly some ethnic culture armour.

It won’t be ignored since you get one resource by doing normal stuff (killing and looking npcs) and the other resource by harvesting a nearby resource (copper nodes sparsely spread out over the map, with maybe a couple of dense patches of nodes).

Isn’t that the Volcano already?

Hello all this is my first time posting here! So let me tell you about an idea my group had while playing the game, On our Co-Op campaign we have been, running we have been trying out different styles of ‘‘Roleplay’’ and ‘‘Immersion’’ in the game, We went with very different styles from Nordic tribes to Medieval Knights and what not and we noticed with the recent DLC the jewel of the West pack we went with the Roman Empire. The style of Weapons, Armor and even going as far to have an basic structure of the roman legion with basic military rank and having a mini Senate, But I do know that this would not suit everyone because of different style of play and immersion to most but, its only an example, but my main overall point is the chance to conquer or to have a chance to take NPC city as a vassal city so to speak.

This is an idea my Group have at the moment.

Now to my main point, the chances of taking over small villages or even the, Sepermeru, City of the Relic Hunters or New Asagarth giving you some Government or leadership role over the lands or city. We noticed with a certain part of the relic hunter city we were able to build and set up basic checkpoints and areas marked with the banners and place and now as we even speak setting up a small Legion garrison barracks and local governors villa and our own thralls there to act as guards or the town guard alongside the NPC City guards that already exists.

Yes I kinda get the feeling some people would not like the Idea of this but lets look at it this way, theses areas offer a lot of promise with both online and offline play, or Co-Op as well.

1. Sepermeru, City of the Relic Hunters
    Home of the Relic hunters.
    Commerce and trade seem to be the city’s Primary Traits and the worship of Set is very apparent.

-Taking over or convening the locals to fall under your banner comes into play with the people of the Relic Hunters being about trade and making wealth seems to be important that can take be a way to rule or install a local government with ties to your own faction but I will list possible options and outcomes of taking the city or having mutual rule.

1. Laying siege to a city
    Setting up a camp on the outskirts of the city to set as a staging area for you and your group to move into the city and strike. The idea of a siege on this is to either to slay enough of the populace or placing your factions banner next or on an important building, with this online play in the mix having enough manpower is very important here as you will need them to help you get to the goal but there is some consequences to taking this action, the locals even if they will submit would begin to riot or take up arms as brigands or rebel force that would attack the city at certain points almost like the purge but not as intense.

2. Offline players (Solo Players)
    Would be able to use there own Thralls in these battles which would need the help of a new station or Pre-built building to have in your camp as well.
    Ideally something that doesn’t take up space and easy to place like a quartermaster tent or Siege tent with an NPC outside of it in the Armor and colors of your faction (these are also usable in online mode on a server or Co-Op game to help immersive elements and Role-play, If you will think of it as a wheel of pain but a tent with a quartermaster out front wearing the armor and colors of your Clan/Faction. So how would this new item work, it will depend on the level of your Thralls of course! So adding these into the mix would help build numbers of troops who follow you into battle and engage the enemy.

3. other options - Reputation, Trade, Or changeling the local leader.
    So we are on some options as well, you could improve you status with the local merchants by doing small quests for each one to gain notoriety and respect with them to slowly but peacefully take over the city or village giving you the power to have your flags, banners, Faction styled thralls to replace the Relic hunter guards and move about the city as they defend it, this route to be honest would be a bit harder than the Laying siege option as it would take time and resources to win over the local people and accept you as the new leader of the city in question (may differ from New Asagarth). Also another option to have in the mix is to Dual or defeat the local leader in Armed Combat, Ideally either with weapons or unarmed combat, Basically kill the current leader and take over depending on the rules and customs of the faction or group of people in question. but once again these options will all have there pros and cons. I will go into detail at a further date but to answer the pros and cons of defeating the local leader - will improve relations with Warriors and what not but will cause some problems like dealing with splinter groups trying to take you out after awhile (this will be either player/NPCs).

These are all the points I can go through with right now due to the fact I am in work at the moment.

Plus side I also run a YouTube Channel that would love to feature some Conan Exiles content as our road map to expending the style of games we play!

Check us out at

Real Time Commanders on YouTube.

(If any Devs see this, Thanks for making a great game that me and my team enjoy!)

when will the conosle verison like xbox and ps4 going to get the mod menu like the pc version.
so we can use mods in the game , like something like skyrim.

Ability to Customize your banners, and other objects.

Here is my suggestion to make customizable objects:

1. Add a workbench with Pre-Selected symbols (i.e conan face, ymir sign, Backgroung colors, different borders, etc…)

2. Place items into workbench such as a rug, banner or screen.

3. Choose between a Pre-Selected background color (Using dyes of course), Pre-Selected Border (if needed), and Pre-selected Main Image.

4. Add recipe books and styles scattered thoughout the Map.

This will give clans and players a Massive Boost to individualization and much needed Personalization.