Suggestion: Heart of a Hero inside player characters

I’ve always thought it would be cool if when you harvested a dead player, you got a Heart of a Hero. Because they’re heroes? Just putting it out there.

3 Likes

Absolutely!..yet, :sweat_smile: friendly players could just kill each other over and over again, to harvest their hearts in huge amounts.

Maybe I’m totally mistaken…but, hasn’t it been like that after the official launch of the game? :thinking:

1 Like

Or maybe because they ate one? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Actually, I believe after harvesting a player, that player has a cool down. The game will say corpse has rigamortis. This was built in to prevent zeal spamming on each other.

4 Likes

Hmm… I think a lot of players would have Heart of a Villain instead.

7 Likes

B I N G O

2 Likes

Or just be 100% Ass meat (the hole isn’t harvestable…)

1 Like

Why not? Doughnut holes are.

1 Like

It would be nice if we were harvesting from another player only, the “infinite heart”(since we never actually die) , or whatever they want to name it.
So this particular heart would be a rare cooking ingredient for a buffing food on +5 vitality for example. We are different exiles anyway, there must be a reason all the npcs want to kill us :crazy_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.