Suggestion-Quality of Life Improvment - Multiple commands for certain buttons

Greetings-

I wanted to provide my feedback regarding some of the frustrations I encounter during gameplay due to multiple commands being mapped to the same button.

Square is the button used to gather materials when not using a tool, and to pick up baby pets.
Unfortunately, Square is also the button that brings up the quick wheel for Follower commands.
The result, if I am hand gathering, my Follower is getting all sorts of random commands, which is annoying.
If am attempting to pick up a baby pet, my Followers get the ‘Attack Target’ command, and the pet gets killed, this is frustrating.

Triangle button is equip/unequip button. It also the button that makes your character dive.
The result, nearly every time I dive, I end up also drawing out my weapon.

There are a few other things like this that I encounter, but I cannot recall specific examples.

While these issues are not game breaking, they are less than ideal for the playing experience.

I realize options are limited, due to the amount of keys available on the PlayStation Controller.
I am not sure if mapping the commands to different buttons would help the issue or not.

Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

Would like to add the building Hammer place and delete function at R1
The problem here is that the swicht between placing and deleting is R1 too.

1 Like

A comprehensive button mapping option would be much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.