Supposedly banned help!

Hey guys was playing for a minute, server reset and then boom i am supposedly banned, and even banned from another server i havent played on in months, idk whats going on., i am an avid conan player and just dont know why they have to do me dirty like this. if anyone can help it be much appreciated.

Funcom won’t discuss disciplinary action publicly, but I’ll tag @Community for you, they’ll contact you via private message.

Have you been in a clan that has done something bad? In some severe cases, the whole clan gets temporary bans for cheating, hacking, etc. that all clan members can be expected to be aware of.

nope, we arent hackers man, the only thing we ended up doing man was repel a 20 man raid. i think they where just really salty. idk i just hope someone reaches out. conan is life hahah

How to contact us

If you want to report an infraction in any of our official servers, please contact us via Direct Message in our forums. You can do so by going to your profile, selecting Message, and in the recipient field type in @ Community . Do not tag any other players or members of our community in your reports.

Once you’re filling in the report, please make sure to include the following details:

• Platform
  • Name of the Server
  • A description of the infraction being reported
  • Irrefutable, veridic proof and evidence to back up your report. This includes, but is not limited to, screenshots, videos, timestamps, names of characters and guilds, profiles.

Make sure to reach us this way to report players, clans or exploits. We won’t be able to refund or return any loss of property caused by an infraction or abuse and as a result, any such requests will be dismissed.

If you want to appeal a ban , you will first have to have read these rules and make yourself aware of them. Once you have done that, get in touch with us in the way described above and provide the following details:

• Platform
  • Name of the Server
  • If on PC, a link to your Steam profile.
  • Clan or clan names you used to play in.

Once provided those details please wait until we get back to you. When appealing a ban, you might be required to provide any explanations or information we might deem necessary in order to consider the appeal of the ban.

it also says i have no vac bans? does that mean its just the game messing up?\

Hello,

the Rules are clear in this case

also beware of, if you want contact the Funcom Forum Support.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

If you have all done this then you can only wait till they came back to you