Surge produced 0 and 1 legendary weapons

Hello beautiful people of Funcom,

I just finished my first time solo lvl. 4 Surge on an Official Server and to my disappointment, all the Legendary Weapons are 0 and 1 damage.

I had a good time doing a solo run and I was planning on doing some more today but, are all surges going to have the same results?

2 Likes

yes its bugged, report was already done more than one month ago, and the good new is that this is corrected with the chapter 3 version that will be released the 14th december (well i have not tested it on live beta, but patch note say they corrected it)

3 Likes

That is an ongoing bug. With an army wielding Momentums that work properly, I took an Aja’s Bane that does one damage and placed an advanced blunted weapon fitting on it. In theory a Berserker will knock fighters out with it quickly.

2 Likes

Did it work?

Don’t know yet, that is yet to be tested out.

1 Like

Good old science :grin: sounds like a good idea… nothing else to do with them, besides illusion and decorations :pensive:

The fix for this problem is on the patchnotes of the current testlive so next update should fix this. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

In case you don’t know it yet, on Siptah skeleton keys are very easy. If you use the sigil of gremlins or goblins ( it’s one of these i always use them both because i cannot remember which one it is) and using an eldarium sickle yoi harvest rare X3. So consume the correct sigil, or both :laughing:, kill a world boss, harvest it with the sickle and you’ll gain 3 skeleton keys, not just one. The same happens to the ??? farming. If you’ll go to the fractured citadel (this must be it, it’s south) the blood moon beast will give you 3 shinning on each kill and the little dragon 3 greaters. So every 15 minutes you harvest 450 ??? just from these 2 bosses. Practically in 45 minutes, including the time you need to kill the beasts and the minions, you get 1000???. This way a tier 4 purge won’t seem so expensive to you anymore fellow exile.
Thank you for posting @UncleWillie56, you are such a positive person, our forum needs more persons like you!

4 Likes

That’s some great info… thanks for sharing :grin:

1 Like

:+1:
Sigil of the Gremlin - Official Conan Exiles Wiki (fandom.com)

2 Likes

Thanks a million my dear @Teng. Probably in a couple of days i will forget it again :rofl:. But thanks a million, you are awesome :metal:.

2 Likes

It’s just that I had a base not far from their shelter for many months, on the shore. I’m pretty tired of them))

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.