Sven Mq Rebel Rambles

Lol

1 Like

Looking like a blonde Finn Wittrock.

1 Like

You know that cafe owner in Egypt… Zhara… I look at her and imagined she must’ve looked really pretty when she was younger… then I think hey there is russ app that help…

FaceAppZhara

Zhara

Now I would definitely ask for a date. Oh delicious egypt dates.

1 Like

HALLOOWEEENN!! My first one here! So many koshkiii
SvenMq-2020-10-13-22-59-18

I can’t do other mission of Halloween because I am under the sands of Egypt :frowning:

3 Likes

Me right now :fire: :fire: :fire:

SvenMq-2020-10-15-17-40-02

2 Likes

I can read Arabic text right? So let’s try emojiglyphs

Knife cut onion, turkey and cut onion again but above water

They got holographic image project from tomb! Sickkk

I know I said I hate Egypt, but they got lotsa cool stuff here if it weren’t for the fact I am running in burning sun and can’t climb rock which too hot and too many filthy cultist with sudden scorpion fekking me from below

3 Likes

A drawing I made some days ago !
with Karen Olson))

1 Like

Nassir is wise

bye beard man

On a side note, check out my new bike!

I’m gonna zoom off from Egypt now, that place makes me sick

2 Likes

New York! New York!!
I thought it was great but mm… am dissapoint

What’s to do in New York? :thinking:

2 Likes

JAaAAAAAACCK

2 Likes

TABULA RASA IS AMAZING
10/10 good service, good girls, nice bed, beauty place)))

What on earth is Jack doing??

1 Like

taking a big dump I guess :laughing:

2 Likes

//Ok back to Egypt

WTF He’s alive?! brb killing him 2nd time

Now that beard man’s out of the way, again, it’s time to show who’s boss!

Huehuehuehe good riddance. You the cause of my suffering in Egypt!

FCK! How is it that I manage to defeat Akhenaten who had to kill me 3 times but I still live, but one tiny nudge from Orochi dude knocks me out?

Ahh I am in arctic limbo again. Hello again, voice in my head.

To be fair, I didn’t reject it, I just accidentally fell over the edge. Bla bla bla voice keeps talking to me how he don’t want me, yet he is still talking to me? Ugh.

I just wanted to see how hard I can hit :smirk:

According to Voice, he won’t give me riches of the new world. Tch Yeah yeah says the guy who never go face-to-face. Whatever, I’ll take my chances!! I make my own wealth and empire! Huehuehue

Egypt’s one hell of a ride. I’m not booking a ticket for another.

2 Likes

Celebratory new album :stuck_out_tongue:
Featuring songs “Let’s Get it Burning”, “Fight Me” and “London”!
Sven Templar album Deuce-inspired

(Inspi: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/Deuce_NineLives-Cover.jpg)

1 Like

I saw a weird hologram of Stationmaster and I decided to ask him what’s up aaand bad news

HELL FCKING NO
You say Egypt? You are talking to someone else I AINT GOING

2 Likes

hawoween
bzbzbzbzbzbzzzz

3 Likes

All of the destructive powers in the world and we have to use crowbar to get rid of bars on windows!??

Oh yeah I’m in that weird corner in London again. This place spoopy, there’s doll want to play hangman with me

Going in to Orochi place and these guys got lifespan of a fruitfly. They’re always found dead… or better off dead lol but they do have a pretty decent looking facility

Also Is2g at the entrance with the kids room with the doll I thought they were doing child ponrn, but no no… reading their files (I even found Carter’s file!) it seems they looking for their own bees to collect for themselves and one kinda killed em all and was gonna kill me but I managed to stop her.

There’s a girl that they didn’t like so they threw her away, which means she’s still alive!

She cute.
Well anyway back to Sonnac to tell of this weird shiit. He tells me there’s some sort of evil going on in Transylvania and something bad about mountains. But hey if it’s mountain climbing it’s something I like and have lotsa experience with so this is gonna be an exciting adventure!!

3 Likes

Transylvania got me like

1 Like

Now is the time!
For me to stand and be the one
Second to none
And time for me to stand and be
The man that I am
- “Now is The Time” by Dope

4 Likes