Sven Mq Rebel Rambles

Yes! I was on the ‘street team’ for Dope. I started when they were still sending out cassette demos before F&R release. Really nice guys in person.

3 Likes

holee shieeet that sounds fun! would’ve loved to meet them. all their albums are boss

1 Like

:templar: Iron Fist Executor :templar:

Sven Templar Glitch

1 Like

#FullLeather

I’m on my way to 500GB worth of selfies.

1 Like

…and as far as I can tell, not one duckface yet.

Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re killing me lmmfao

2 Likes

There are many things I would daringly do but… That face…nnope :rofl:

1 Like

This is pretty much all I’ve been up to lately…

Sophie’s a nice gal, adorable and soft. Must protecc.

3 Likes

Sophie: protec
We: attac
Cern: grows moss on bac

3 Likes

hahahahahahah on point

I find out that the Vampires in Transylvania are fighting and killing off the humans there? I’ve nothing against that, but that’s like people fighting cows or sth. Don’t you need em for food? I don’t get it. I see a lot of their blood stock, just stick a guy there like a kebob. Disgusting , but efficient. But I’ll have to ask someone called Zaha to know more about this place.

In the mean time, I came across some old Vamp generals…

They look pretty boss . I admire the military bit of these vamps.

5 Likes

I went to some kinda Night club …

The guy who sent me here is some dude Varias who says his dad was up to no good… and it seems that what I found out, are actually kinda good! Sucks to always be compared to your dad. Heck, my dad is scientist too and he’d love to know more about these. The Red Hand was involved in making some Vampire Super Soldiers.

Inside night club there was so many traps, I tried to wrestle a turret but it just wouldn’t break even after it was supposed to. Ugh these Soviet tech. Cameras were about to detect me but I shut it down like a boss.

How do I become Super Soldier too?

2 Likes

Why would you want to be? You’re already tougher than these bags of blood.

1 Like

But if we can make even more tough… :thinking:

(and still maintain our good looks hahaha)

2 Likes

That’s where it falls apart, eh? Nothing against big bois, but I don’t think these guys can even turn their heads anymore.

3 Likes

ahahaha i mean I wanna get big, but like not too big ya know

1 Like

Holy ■■■■ guys I did it!!! I killed the thing of my nightmares! Someone removed its wards and it was roaming freely.

Actually I did dream of a bear with ripped apart body about 8 years ago, it was strange Idk but must have been a sign! I didn’t swallow a bee for nothing, biches!!

rebel

3 Likes

Thank you for noticing me. I hope you like my Templar stripes.

1 Like

wait
you pieceashet Zaha wtf have you brought me into?!

HEY Sonnac pick up the phone, you said you want magic, adventure whatever right? well have some of this cUZ I’M NOT PLAYING !
2hrs jumping and falling nope goodbye

2 Likes

The person who designed that mission knew exactly what they were doing to us. Dev confirmed. Don’t give up!