SWL Halloween Event?

No Spooky Stories, either.

Biggest event of the year, indeed.

5 Likes

It’s a f**king joke Aeryl. I wouldn’t mind so much if we had the classic TSW to fall back on but they have proven time and again they have no respect for the people who kept giving them our money every month since TSW launched.

10 Likes

Can you even call it an “event” if there is just a new cache drop…

It’s really hard to stay positive when they aren’t even adding anything new (or an old mission that’s just new in swl) for the halloween update.

1 Like

There is no new cache drop. The last new cache drop was https://www.secretworldlegends.com/2018/10/10/introducing-the-oni-war-cache/

Which was exactly a year ago.

It’s just a return of the first Halloween Cache.

2 Likes

Same thing different day lol

3 Likes

In fact, SWL has a “Groundhog Day” event.
Forever.

3 Likes

consulates of the fact that in Age of Conan they even forgot to activate the usual, old halloween … :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

You forgot still running ARG “Find SWL devs, game director and support” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I feel like if you thought that was a new cache you should still have much to explore and no complaints yet lol.

And if that’s true, I hope you’re judging for yourself and not by what we’re all saying.

3 Likes

Been around singe the launch of swl. Meant new cache as in the old one doesn’t drop anymore and this one instead.
I’m not a native speaker so excuse me for having troubles explaining what I mean/having bad word choices.
No need to get cocky please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well cocky isn’t the right word. That’s for sure. What I said isn’t being cocky. It’s just the truth.

2 Likes

@Olympia Your English is fine and you seem to understand it just fine, too. I personally like the community - how honest they are and easy they are to joke around with. I think some people just can’t handle straight up honesty, but it’s something I respect. You can’t be too serious here.

And now back on the subject. I think recycled events are fine, too. I do think they should do something different for anniversary, but any other event doesn’t bother me. We just need new every day content.

1 Like

Halloween used to be the biggest event of the year with new content added every single year. Now they can’t even be bothered to bring back old content.

And as of today it’s officially been more than a full year since they’ve released a new cache.

6 Likes

I’m trying very hard not to be sad about this. Halloween used to be Secret World’s Christmas…

6 Likes

I honestly don’t know what I was thinking reinstalling the sad sh-it excuse for a game but it’s now gone from my hard drive again. I would rather watch Youtube videos of the Halloween missions in TSW than ever set foot in SWILL again.

4 Likes

The side effect of all this is I am not even interested in that upcoming Mars game anymore…

7 Likes

You’re not alone. Funcom do not deserve a penny from me anymore. I would consider spending money on TSW if it was brought back, but nothing else.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s because I’ve only played since January 2017. I haven’t been around for a lot of events. Events aren’t as important to me as the every day stuff we could be doing.

Oh you know what? I missed that lore last year that they had to place in front of the laundry mat… I picked up the original one but didn’t know about where they had to move it until it was too late. I put in a petition about it and they wouldn’t help. I wonder if that’s back and working.

Leave it to Funcom to not even have that barest hint of decency required to actually come out and say they have completely stopped any and all development, even what little is required to port old content. :angry:

4 Likes