Hello Skandi thanks for your comment actually what do you mean by types ?
The Energy and Efficiency suffixes have their descriptions swapped. Also, suffixes all show %d or %d% instead of the actual value no matter which Quality rank you chose.
Lots of other issues, but I assume you’re aware of most of them and I’ll wait to see how it develops before reporting more.
Though, I will request an “All Intricate/Radiant” button be added as well since that’s what the vast majority of people will be using. Weapon Quality is different and may as well be left manual only.
Nice catch for the Energy/Efficiency swap, I didn’t notice.
Yes, %d% in signets & suffixes descriptions are placeholders for the future, the feature is not yet implemented.
The list of features to be released can be found here. The priority order is top to bottom and was based on my personal judgment so far, but now I will review it with the feedbacks. I’ve added your “All Intricate/Radiant” button request to the list
Hello ! After a way too long break, the v1.2.0 of swlcalc is finally here and brings several important features that were missing, I hope you will enjoy it
What’s new :
- Added basic Anima allocation feature : it can be set either to 100% damage, 100% healing or 100% survivability and it affects AR/HR/HP correctly.
- Enabled all the primary stats that were missing in the global recap : Combat power, Healing power, Attack Rating, Heal Rating and Hitpoints.
- All the talismans are now available. Any extraordinary talisman has its bound effect displayed (description text + variable bonus).
- Bug fix : Energy and Efficiency suffixes are no longer swapped.
What has been done for talismans is still needed for weapons & signets ; it should be part of the next release
Hi, v1.2.1 is here. All the extraordinary weapons were added to swlcalc (in the same way as talismans in previous release). 'Hope it helps !
Hey there - checking your site out for fun. Thanks for your work. I notice that you’re missing a signet slot choice on the DPS head for legendary gear, as quick bug report to you. (Presuming I’m using it correctly.)
EDIT: As I continue to fill it out, I notice the same problem exists for most of the talis. Also, it appears to want to offer me only Matter Creation for my waste (I have a lvl 20 red T&S), etc.
Hey Blodweed, thanks for your comment and sorry for the late reply.
These are not really bugs since signets are not implemented in the current version It’s just a placeholder. It was planned to be part of the next release and I had already achieved >50% of it but meanwhile I’ve stopped to work on swlcalc. I have not given up though.
As long as signets (and my motivation) are not available you can still rely on the SWL - Gear & Signets spreadsheet to complement your simulation.
Is this project still ongoing? Or is it abandoned?
I didn’t work on it since July, it’s more like paused than abandoned.
In fact I was hoping to find some motivated people with the ability to contribute I was already not playing SWL anymore when I was working on swlcalc, then it was even harder to sustain the motivation when the cabalmates also stopped…
Anyway what I can tell you is :
- I’ll continue to answer questions here. I do not check frequently enough (is there a way to receive emails on notifications ?) but still I’m not too far away ^^
- I can’t promise anything but I should go back on swlcalc in a near future to implement some new features. But well I don’t think I’d go through all the planned features (https://github.com/AntoineThebaud/swlcalc/projects/1) unless I get help from someone else
Finally v1.3.0 is here. All the signets are now available in swlcalc !
Again, don’t hesitate to raise any bug you could find with this new feature, I might have missed something ^^.
I would help out, but I don’t have the time to do it unfortunately. I have too many projects going as it is. Glad to see an update, though.
Hi @BeeGulper, thank you for the calculator!
it looks like it was already commented on, but Efficiency and Energy descriptions on weapon suffix are still swapped.
Hey uppastbedtime, thanks for your comment I just fixed this issue (for real this time :D), it should be fine now.
Thanks, I can see it working as intended now!
Hello, here is the v1.4.0 “Quality update” of swlcalc
New feature(s) :
- new “All <quality>” button . This new button sets the chosen quality on all slots (in the same way as “All <rarity>” button).
- added IG-like display of item’s quality (= pips on item’s icon )
Other change(s) :
- Button bar : “All <rarity>” and Anima allocation buttons are now dropdowns.
Hello there, I’ve just released the v1.5.0 “Level update”.
New feature(s) :
- New “Set level” button. This new button sets the chosen level (min or max) on all slots.
- Replaced dropdown by range for item’s level
- Added IG-like display of item’s level (= label displayed over the item icon’s upper-left corner).
Thanks for all the updates to this wonderful tool!
I just noticed that it looks like glyphs are still only set to go up to the max of Intricate. However with Dark Agartha in game now the max should be Elaborate. Could you add that extra pip to the glyph pulldowns?
Hey uppastbedtime and thank you
Yeah since I don’t play the game anymore I just learned quite recently about this “new” 4th pip I had not so much time to spend on swlcalc recently but I will be able to work on some updates soon.
If it’s not too much trouble could you or anyone :
- confirm/invalidate that elaborate quality doesn’t exist for Standard and Superior rarities ? (there’s no figures for these ones in the SWL Gear and Theorycraft spreadsheet)
- provide me a picture of this 4th pip IG ?
As for the first I’d think that’s because you have to be pretty endgame to access Elaborate Glyph Imbuers so people just use them on their gear which is mostly mythic/legendary. Next time I’m about to make one I’ll test though (currently at ~260/300 fragments, so maybe 3 days)
Thanks for taking a look! I have been selling all my fragments for aurum recently so I don’t have any on hand to test with. I can get you a picture of my sole 4 pip mythic fierce.