Swlcalc, gear planner for SWL

Hey uppastbedtime and thank you :slight_smile:

Yeah since I don’t play the game anymore I just learned quite recently about this “new” 4th pip :smiley: I had not so much time to spend on swlcalc recently but I will be able to work on some updates soon.

If it’s not too much trouble could you or anyone :

• confirm/invalidate that elaborate quality doesn’t exist for Standard and Superior rarities ? (there’s no figures for these ones in the SWL Gear and Theorycraft spreadsheet)
  • provide me a picture of this 4th pip IG ?

As for the first I’d think that’s because you have to be pretty endgame to access Elaborate Glyph Imbuers so people just use them on their gear which is mostly mythic/legendary. Next time I’m about to make one I’ll test though (currently at ~260/300 fragments, so maybe 3 days)

Thanks for taking a look! I have been selling all my fragments for aurum recently so I don’t have any on hand to test with. I can get you a picture of my sole 4 pip mythic fierce.

The imbuer can only be used on purple or better glyphs, so there are indeed no green or blue glyphs with four pips.
Regarding pictures, this shows all five glyphs at the end of the feature.

Ok perfect that’s all I need, thank you all guys for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

v1.5.1 released :slight_smile:

New feature(s) :

• Elaborate quality (4 pips) now available for glyphs .

Other change(s) :

• Better display of items descriptions : added colorization (orange, green, red) on every figures.
1 Like

Hello, I just released the v2.0.0 “UI v2” of swlcalc.

New feature(s) :

• UI redesigned. Gear slots are now displayed in a more compact way and organized as in-game. Edition is now made through pop-up windows.

As usual don’t hesitate to give your feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello there, small update to swlcalc

New feature(s) :

• New items. The equipments obtained from Dark Agartha arsenal are now available, aka :
    • Third Age weapons
    • Ashes of Fate’s Chosen
    • Ring of the Hollow Tree
    • Anima-Infused Keepsake
1 Like

Thank you so much for maintaining this!

1 Like

You’re welcome Broc :slight_smile:

And btw again a new version :smiley:

New feature(s) :

• New items available :
    • Oni War Cache weapons
    • Cobra Ring
    • Timeless Watch
    • Cernunnos Antler Fragment
  • Resplendent quality available*
  • “All to 4 pips” now available as option of [Set quality] button.

* AFAIK Resplendent quality is available from lvl 1 Epic to lvl 70 Legendary talismans, but in swlcalc it’s available for lvl 70 Legendary talismans only for the moment, as I don’t have all the required numbers to do proper computation for lower tiers. If anyone can help here please don’t hesitate ! Basically I’d need what’s missing in the Resplendent column of this doc (except for Standard and Superior rarity ofc). I suppose this is not very important atm since most people are probably using Resplendent imbuers on already-maximized items…

1 Like

Hello,

New update !

New feature(s) :

• New design for swlcalc. New theme to make the application look more like IG UI.
  • Added a theme button (upper-right corner) that allows to switch back to the former look of swlcalc for those who want.
1 Like

Bug : if the content area is less than 1628 pixels wide, the github icon is wrapped to the next line, increasing the header height and obscuring some of the content (both themes).

Hello Svella,

Yes for the moment the application doesnt work well on smaller screens, this is something I will address soon. In the meantime you can unzoom a bit the page to workaround this problem.

Thanks for your feedback !

Overlapping issue fixed + swlcalc now works well (or good enough) with small screens like laptops, tablets (not yet smartphones).

1 Like

Hi there.

Thanks for the good work so far. Noticed a few things;

• Signet of Nemain is missing from the list of available signets on the wrist talisman.
• Talismans can’t be Resplendent unless set to max level.
• Razor Fossil (Occult talisman) use a wrong icon.

You might also want to add agent support slots for a future update.

Hey Khoro, thanks for your feedback !

• Indeed it’s missing, nice catch. I will add it soon.
  • This is a known issue, can’t fix it for now (details above)
  • Known issue, more like missing feature. It’s not about Razor Fossil only actually but most of the talismans & weapons. Basically I didn’t take time yet to bring all the equipment images to swlcalc, so when the image for a talisman is missing a basic one is displayed.

Good point for agent support, adding it to my list too.

1 Like

Signet of Nemain is now available :slight_smile: /!\ Be aware that for the %damage increase part I didn’t find the numbers (this signet is missing in the spreadsheet), so I kinda extrapolated them from the other signets. If someone has this signet IG and can check that the values are correct, please do so !

2 Likes

Hi there, new update :

• Weapons dropdown : search/filter is now available
  • Most of the items now have their corresponding image. Missing 2 talismans only but a lot of weapons (mainly the ones obtained from old caches).
2 Likes