Sword vs Car in SWL - Developer GIF

From our Discord:

18 Likes

Method #1813 ■■■■■■■■■■■ Orochi xD

2 Likes

Well that is awesome!

That looks awesome, is it from actual dev test or something?

It’s from developer JangaFX. They posted that in the discord earlier today, just one of their several fun creations.

5 Likes

I don’t know why this is so satisfying to me but I feel like I could just watch it over and over again (and in fact I have).

4 Likes

Spoiler : I think it uses the van model and van explosion from Tyler Freeborn.

I wish I could spawn models and effects the way that the DEV can :slight_smile: I don’t know if they use the same client with special privileges or a different client than us, mortals?

2 Likes

I don’t know what it says about me, but my mind immediately went to Car Jumping in London. Specifically, what would happen to someone if I CARSPLOADED one of the vehicles just as they hopped onto it…

2 Likes

This could be a lot of fun. I wonder if we can throw cars at people in pvp

Ah, I see the Orochi has started a carpooling initiative. Looks like it was an explosive success!

3 Likes

I came to think about this again. I wonder if this was just timing (i.e. that the car would have flipped at that point anyway and the sword swing was just for show) or if the sword hitting the car made it flip.

2 Likes

You can see the dev character taking a few steps back because they know where the car is going to flip.

2 Likes

That’s very awesome…

SWL has devs? …huh o.O

They did in the 3rd age.

2 Likes