T-pose Ghost and missing voice content 2.4 release

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: | Bug
**PvE]
Region: N/A

As reported in testlive : [bug] or incomplete content? + T-pose Ghost

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. go to location listed in prior report
  2. watch ghost t-pose
  3. hear ghost ‘die’
  4. visit nearby NPC - no voice when talk button clicked.

Hi @IPL_Victim, we were unable to reproduce the issue, would it be possible for you to provide a video of it?

@Hugo
recorded while in admin mode:

Conan Exile t-pose and no voice screen capture

2 Likes

Can confirm the new Teacher has no voice and subtitle (in german) on official Server. ive visited the T-Pose Ghost without extras only Single Player/ Admin Mode.

1 Like

Does this also happen w/o mods?

I interpreted @Tenhi reply of ‘no extras’ to imply no mods on their test. I first saw this on test-live with only pippi and hosav’s UI installed, nether of which modify the area in question.
Of the mods I currently have installed, only EEWA should have a chance of modifying that area, but it is far from any of the EEWA camps or a really nasty beasty in that general area.

1 Like

Yes without Mods and i mean with extra in this case nothing other happened in this beside the t-pose Ghost, no Text hint, dont learned some emote, no chest appeared… no extras. sorry for confusing

2 Likes

Thank you for providing the video, we’ve forwarded it to the developers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.