T4 Armorer missing ...?

I spent 2 months at the bonfire on the hill north eats of sandswept ruins at the end of 2018 (that was Grrr’s only spawn point back then) before he finally spawned… And got eaten by a panther.
I spent another week there and was about to give up on it. Then he spawned twice in four hours.

I haven’t been back since.

i find just a t4, i have just b’naru and fia ? for the north is not the top.

it’s an exiled land haha i will wait one.

Horseshoe and Steeltongue are the only ones I am missing, which is a shame because I would love a cold weather accuracy set.

I got Steeltongue once at Sinners Refuge and one time at this remote exile spawn place.

Should not, as in it would be better if it didn’t - agreed. But it certainly DOES stop spawning in the cave.

@jot29 @heaventhere You are both right although the proper fix would be to reduce foundations claim radius heading down. I have this happen regularly on my server. Try to correct in a friendly manner when possible.

after 1 week try hard i have 1 T4 but Diana …

haaaaaaaaaa
sy

Oh no… Got Hanar of Bossonia yesterday, after I cleared the Wine Cellar dungeon. She was then standing there :smiley:

Its RNG.

PS.: I have Diana 3x. All collected in one night and never saw her again. 2x at the same spot. I knocked her out and went back to the spot and she was there again and then at the 1 fix armorer spot at the beginning of Sepermeru.
I also got only 1 Than Hammerblow (he has no special recipes). But 2 Zoaras and 2 Arcen…

So good luck! Dont give up :slight_smile:

PPS.: Since @Wak4863 made a video about the Chieftain Aslaug armorer, I farm that spot… Its a nightmare… But I have already >8k steel from NA. I have every other Chieftain, except Aslaug (armorer) and Rada (taskmaster).

1 Like

Diana and Than have no special recipes indeed… That makes em excellent choices for secondary benches (like artisan or saddlemaker bench). :wink:

2 Likes

I have Grrr in the Saddlers table… or Orqina Steeltongue.

I want my Aslaug… and then I have only 1 non purge armorer left…
Shendelzare from the Black hands.

That “feature” is not specific to landclaim. For example, build a sandstone box and stack a ton of torches (or glowing torches) inside to the point where it affects your temperature. Now, go into admin mode and fly 1000 feet over that box. Guess what? You’ll be affected by the temperature change.

Clearly the game is only checking for your current (x,y) position to be within the radius of the effect. It doesn’t check your z-axis at all.

Edit: I doubt that this is an attempt to prevent an exploit. It’s much more likely a reflection of the fact that there are no flying mounts in the game, and your ability to significantly change your vertical position (outside of admin mode) is constrained.

1 Like

I know about the temperature where you can heat up or cool down an area where the temperature effect is the same no matter how high above or below you are, I’ve used that feature for “anti-climb” :slight_smile:

We can speculate from here on and to eternity about why they aren’t using the z-axis for landclaim and certain effects, only Funcom knows.

The reason for my answer about the landclaim either being infinite vertically or the z-axis just not checked was because jot29 said that landclaim shouldn’t stop spawning in a cave below.
So for this to happen, landclaim shouldn’t effect spawns at all or landclaim be limited vertically, both solutions can be exploited, that is why I said that it might be the way it is :slight_smile:

That, and the underlying math is just simpler. For the record, both are quite simple in a vacuum, but it can start to add up for servers doing thousands upon thousands of checks in a short amount of time.

Caves should behave different… I get it, that the vertical claiming makes sense.
Otherwise someone else just builds a base over your base, if claiming stops after 100 floors.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.