Target lock not working for me

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [NA]

Target lock is somehow not working for me any more… I play on a dedicated server I rented, and no one else in my server has this issue. I’ve restarted the client several times, restarted the server, set keybinds to default several times… nothing. I first noticed the issue when messing around with Purge settings to force a Purge to start. When the mobs came is when I realized I couldn’t. Most I did was mess with the StartNextPurgePhase command or something like that.

EDIT: Figured it out. Target Lock got unticked somehow on server settings.