Temple of the Gods Building Contest *NOW ENDED*

if my chosen in game religion is Crom, what do I do?

3 Likes

You don’t have to choose the same religion you started with in the game. It can be whatever you choose! If you choose Crom, that’s up to you how you want to interpret a temple to Crom.

5 Likes

Use your imagination , amaze us :wink:

2 Likes

Be Dammed I destroyed my large epic temple when I started a new game to build my pirate ship🤨

I want that “Sneky Snake”:rofl:

5 Likes

From the post at the top, in the Basic Rules section:

This is why I asked the question.

3 Likes

Ah gotcha! I totally see the confusion. I’ll edit it to better reflect that. Thanks for pointing it out!

5 Likes

good news to hear about another contest!!!
i stand strongly against using mods to determine the winner so i will not participate at all in this contest (i am on pc) , but good luck to anyone who will take place and amaze us! (looking forward for the thread that will show us ALL entries!

4 Likes

It looks like my initial questions have already been fielded. Very interesting. And a great idea for a community event @Spynosaur_Nicole! There is a reason why I have never entered the previous building contests; I just dont have a good mind for the intricate and creative side of building, and sadly my structures all just end up as slightly different shaped rectangles.:confused: But…if I can pull together the free time, then I will give it a try. After all it is…

For CROM!! :mountain_snow: :metal:

7 Likes

I am fairly sure that in the past mods were no allowed in such building contest. I would honestly be surprised if they would be allowed in this one either.

1 Like

Actually @Spynosaur_Nicole I have another question. Do you want pictures of the temples interior, exterior, either or both?

copied straight from nicoles post!

p.s. ty for the responce , but its ok !!! not all contests r meant for all players ! :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s up to you!

And yes, mods are allowed for this contest since all platforms are being judged separately. We haven’t allowed them in previous contests since they were all judged together. So this is a bit experimental. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t play to win , i play to have fun . You know very well how relaxing and creative is to build in this game . You are right , this contest is not for all players , yet I believe we can give it a try . We are not architects , either artists , we are just gamers having fun :wink: . I know very well that once again I will see wonders in this contest , but I will never feel less , never , I play to have fun and this is all I wanna do . Every effort is inspirational and creative and that’s what I keep from these contests :wink: .

1 Like

i am glad u see it that way! i support the contest. for my own personall reason i do not like to particpate in a contest that also includes mods, so i will leave my place on others to enjoy!
i wait to see ur entry as well! :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh wow, I skipped down to the basic rules and passed right by that. Screw that then this is pointless and I won’t have anything to do with it either.

I really want to see your Crom temple! I immediately thought of you when they listed Crom as a choice

1 Like

You could still take part! If you point out you´re not using mods, i´m sure it will be recognized and can be amazing! This is about art, not sports! Everybody has his personal take about mods and will judge accordingly, i know i will. I want to see what mods can do, and also what not modded builds can do! This contest will have many winners, because creativity is a world, not a better/worse graph.

4 Likes

Guess I’ll have to build a temporary fence to stop the local dragons from praying at my temple of Ymir before I start taking screenshots.

3 Likes

I seen modders create amazing things from pixie jungles to Orc war tribes. I served on and seen vids of completely rebuilt maps and dungeons with new monsters and building structures.
There’s literally no limit to how beautiful this game can get to completely making a new game.

I do use mods but not for new structures manly for just better building and armour mods so even though I’m considering not competing I’m eager to see the battle that is about to happen.