Testlive-Client connect to normal Server

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU1202

Hello, currently you can join the Testlive client on any official server. And you see things that you should only have seen in test mode. And you can to things also… … Is this error already known?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Load Testlive-Client
  2. Join normal Game

I am the dude who discovered it. I started test-live-server, after I downloaded it from steam. But instead of offering me the 3 Server for testing, it offered me the whole serverlist liveserver.

After joining one I testet the new Companiansettings brought in with the patch. After that I created a clan (wasn’t in one before) and left that clan again.

That’s where stuff got glitchy up

First of all, my own Thrall slayed me. after that I wasn’t attacked by my thrall again and could interact with them like normal. But I noticed, that my ingame name was vanished. Everyone else just saw an empty space in chat if I chatted.

Rejoining the game didn’t fixed that. Restarting the game didn’t fixed it either. But after I restarted the game (With test-live-client) I recognized, that I was able to read every clanchat. I checked it with 3 different clans. I also tried to interact with other clans structures like Vaults and doors, but this worked like it should. I couldn’t interact with anything what wasn’t mine. I tried to create another Clan, but that didn’t work.

I tried to interact with other player to invite in clan or get invited, but I was unable to interact with other player. I couldn’t hold E on them. It sounded like the wheel opened but it was imediatly closed again. Same for the player, who tried to interact with me.

I would have tested more but than the Clan THE RESISTANCE! showed up and killed us. All of this happened on the Server 1200. My IngameName is HoLeeFuk and my testing mates ingame name is Plague.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.