A very welcome improvement, kudos. All testing was done in singleplayer.
- The thrall I used (Dalinsia) goes into agro almost immediately, dramatically improving the delay, more than acceptable.
- Thrall will continue the fighting performance with a weapon swap: bow and arrow, two-handed, one-handed and truncheon. Woot ! This was tested in the mounds, a no-build zone and not placed on guard. Weapon swaps were tested both in and out of combat.
- I found no instances of disinterest, passive-aggressive posture when I was in combat.
On the list?:
- Dal continued to fight dead enemies. To be fair, there were underground wights in the area tested, but she was slow to respond when they popped up and I was in combat.
- She still does the moonwalk, but transitions to agro quickly.
- Catching up with me when I climbed a mound was still quite slow, 5+ seconds?
Very well done, team !