TestLive Latest Update Problems

So I keep hoping the bugs in Testlive don’t represent the final product. Underwater fish traps cannot be accessed. Underwater foundations cannot be removed. If I go into Local chat I can’t get back to Global. Problems placing some building components (comapred to older versions of conan) . The new combat system is better but difficult to break things with weapons. Spikes require 20 sticks…thats a bit steep.

When I log out I get an exception error as follows: Software exception (0x40000015) occurred in the appication at the location 0xe 26499.df
MSCTFIME UI: conan sandbox. exe

I am running windows 7.

I think in the current state you need to be under water as well to access them. Not sure if that is working as intended for live.

I have been tossing this around in my head too…

Nope being underwater does not work. Also if you put a foundation down underwater it cannot be accessed to remove. The only fishtraps that work have to be partially out of the water.

I was able to destroy triangular foundations last night that were in the water. I was above them with my head above water. I have not tried it since the hotfix today.