We have a quick additional update for our TestLive Servers to address some issues that were reported from your side. Thank you very much for your feedback on these.
- Fixed a number of issues relating to building pieces ending up connecting at the wrong locations
- Fixed an issue where the Server would allow a player to connect to the server without password if that same player was made an admin on the server
- Offline hunger and drink modifier is now 0. No more starving or dying of thirst while offline. However, Heatstroke and Frostbite now increase thirst/hunger rate at a higher rate.
- Fixed an issue where upgrading the Set Altar to Tier 3 would shift it forwards.
- Fixed an inconsistency in the name of the “Raider Armor” Feat.
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
We are still aiming to deploy all the current TestLive additions and fixes to all PC Live Servers at the start of next week and to Consoles ASAP after that as well.
Trello Report Board
We have a public bug tracking board here ! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here .
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants to install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.