Testlive Patch (21.12.2018) - Purge Fixes and Building Optimizations

How satisfied are you with this build? I have been unable to usefully connect to PVP TL server for quite some time, so I’ve gone private/local. All things considered, I’m stoked. :+1:

It would be awesome if there was actually an admin that worked the test servers, and we could get settings adjusted to test certain things. For instance, make it easier to trigger purge, if we need to test purges. Currently, I doubt anyone feels much like building on test daily to attempt to keep the meter full enough to be selected. Active admin could at the very least, switch up the test focus weekly, and possibly shave this time frame down, and get better input to devs.

4 Likes

I like it a lot. There are some things that need to be addressed but overall I am very happy. I usually do not read what is in the new build prior to playing as I like to be surprised and it did not disappoint. I had a few “OH SHOOT!” (toned down version for the boards) moments that took me by surprise.

1 Like

“OH SHOOT” I know exactly what you mean. Inescapable declaration of underestimation. LOL

I am trying to get the purge to launch. It would be easier if there were more 3 clan members (me, myself and I) in my clan. LOL

I’m just impressed you managed to cloan yourself twice. Must be handy for those long days of resource grinding.

I just checked at character level 46, I have the purge meter at about 25%. I need to wreak more havoc on the countryside!

ya everypatch they break something

The posted update says it will go live this afternoon, Jan 30.

31st is what Tascha’s post says. As I write this, it is 7:18 PM in Norway, so their business day at the office is likely done until tomorrow.

Edit: I may have misunderstood which update you referred to, but since this is the testlive forum I assumed it was about PC testlive versions. Yes, consoles have received an update today.

TestLive update will also include additional goodies for you to test out!

I can’t wait to see what those goodies are :slight_smile:

@Multigun
Greetings. Update will be released today on the main version of the game? Or a new update for the test server?

Hope this fixes the locations of the current undermesh bases on my server.

Test server. Tomorrow, the 31st, according to Tascha’s post.

1 Like

My PS4 has just completed the update, so let’s see what we have.

Console today gets some updates that the PC already has. Tomorrow Testlive gets a new new update

How exciting! No matter how much people talk negatively about bugs, i still love the game and am glad the devs keep at it. Keep up the good work Funcom!

4 Likes

Where is the post? I was looking for it to read it, but cannot seem to find it.

Dis one.

We have a new post available for the Testlive client. Check the link below for the full set of patch notes: