Testlive Patch (24.02.2020) - Additional fixes and fine-tuning

I can also confirm this error too.
Its best to make a fresh topic on this situation.

Any fix for the buggy sandstorms? I get one without fail a few minutes after I load the client. I can exit to main menu and load the game again and I’ll get one. They’re very annoying.

This effect wasn’t strategic, it was just you being a jerk in pvp, looked down upon by a lot of people

прошло 19 часов, а вы так и не можете решить проблему? насколько же вы там обленились то капец…

@Ozen Do you use?

yes

strange, works fine for me with BE @ozen :woman_shrugging:

:woman_shrugging:
never worked =)

There was update for testlive as i had download ?
I still crash when launchin it

Hey y’all,

We’re still investigating the issue about the missing files. We believe it affects fresh installs of the Testlive client, so those affected by this can workaround this problem until we’ve found a solution by going into the game’s folder and running ConanSandbox.exe directly.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

But what about those who don’t have the file working?

We wait for the fix.

This usually means Steam isn’t running.

Can you verify if you have Steam running? I don’t mean starting the game via Steam, as that’s currently bugged, but the Steam client itself, and then running the executable?

1 Like

I already solved the problem, added the game file as a third-party to Steam and normal

1 Like

Thrall weapon changing during combat seems to work better now, didn’t notice any punching while changing weapons, testing more when time.

1 Like

How is fighting with weapons that have special attributes being a jerk in PVP? Nothing was exploited, and did not do anything other than play the game as expected on a PVP server. Your definition of PVP Jerk needs reviewing.

1 Like

Its to simple and it was clearly a bug.

Because it’s just a dirty way to fight, all about honor to me. If we’re fighting and you clear my buffs to just outright break the build I’m running, that’s dirty. Rather than just fighting my build vs your build, my skill vs your skill. Just disrespectful in pvp, same reason I hated the axe of violence, just a cowards way to fight.

With that definition then, if you use extra AP% on weapons to counter my armor plating, it is dirty. Or if you tip your weapons in poison. Or use drunkards blade. Or Lovetap to drain my stamina. Should i keep going? The bug was the permanent effect not going away until re-logging. Not the using of the weapon and its intended feature. If you want perks, load them in your hot bar. Re-buff as necessary, just as i have to have an antidote in mine for poison.

1 Like

The statement says the perma-effect was the bug, not removing buffs when hit by them. Again, if they want to tune it to be like bleed where you have to land the 3rd or 4th strike in heavy combo to get it, i would be okay. But just be aware that now you can;t depend on the cheap +3 fish .

1 Like