Testlive Patch (29.05.2020) - Balancing and Avatars Rev. 1

I would like you guys to look into making the game have a dynamic difficulty. Lower level regions should be easier true but I shouldn’t be able to afk in Dafari hq just because my armor is good.

All armors should have a heat resistant and cold resistant schematics.

Additional attributes for Light and Medium armor

Official Seasonal Competitive servers would be interesting. Servers that wipe after every season.

“Help” does “work” in my case, it just opens the steam overlay and browser to some help site.

1 Like

Thanks @sono :+1: I have disabled the Steam overlay, when I turn it on Help and Barbarian Edition are working properly. I will edit the previous post. However, this does not fix the game, I still cannot test this update. :grimacing:

1 Like

Well, I also tried BattlEye on/off, Steam off- and online, removing FuncomLiveServices.uplugin. Nothing worked so far.

I also tested running directly from the executable, no joy.

Regards

jim

Haven’t ever verified, but wine cellar final boss, the Wight spawning “attack”. Is that based on health left (like I believe the Warmaker boss’s growth feature is) or is it timed (like 1 minute or 2 minutes after spawn based?
Just wondering, because if the the health is lowered, and it is timed based, then the time between the wight summoning will need to be changed, or the Boss will be dead before it gets to even the first set of wight spawns.

I’m having the same issue as described by previous posts. I am unable to load into any game local or online. I tried launching from a shortcut on my desktop, through steam itself and through the multiple exe files located in the win64 folder. All result in the same error message “failed to log in”

2 Likes

Excellent! This shows that you are listening. Player progression post thrall Nerf won’t be terrible now.

Same here, can’t play TL, Failed to login error.

Thanks for the update FC! will be testing as soon as i can get to play :^)

I don’t know if this will be helpful, but if I remember correctly in the previous update the Failed to Login! error :smiling_imp: was also present, but only when I started the game via ConanSandboxEgs.exe. Now the error :imp: appears in any of the .exe files.

I regret not reporting it at the time. :disappointed_relieved: I thought that the “Egs” file was a curiosity :poop: and not a problem.

1 Like

Maybe the game won’t let anyone in because the bosses saw thier new health, and are like
thrall

7 Likes

Now Funcom does not only have to PvE and PvP players but to the Mob, too. :rofl:

Question 1 - was there any work done on the hate list in this patch as see no information in the patch notes???

++++++ for removing Denuvo, yay!!

Hello, Can you please fix the 4th perk of accuracy? Level 40 accuracy to many less damage than level 39 accuracy. See previous posts. Thanks.

3 Likes

I am super happy with the attention to getting stuck inside the Rhino boss. Would also like dragons to receive the same treatment, and make sure they don’t constantly push thralls into the ground.

4 Likes

I’ll second that! :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah we broke something. Thanks for the reports. Been looking into this for awhile and we seem to understand what is going on.

Short version is that you can play on the new version using the ‘testlive’ branch on the normal Conan Exiles client. Unfortunately the Testlive Client will not work with the new version. There is an issue with the Funcom Live Services where it isn’t allowing the Testlive Client’s steam appid to connect. I’ll continue looking for work arounds.

This should have also broken last week also, but there seems to either have been a bug in that version, or we messed up when uploading the version to Steam. Some of you might have noticed that when you launched the Testlive Client last week it actually showed that you were playing on the Normal Client in Steam. Still investigating to see why this was happening.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I know swapping branches from live to testlive isn’t fun. We will continue to work on a work around and a new version that will prevent this from happening in the future.

16 Likes

seems like an authentication server issue for the funcom live service.

third this

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We appreciate the open communication and look forward to testing the new revision once this bug has been squashed.

7 Likes