Testlive Patch (30.01.2019) - Further Balancing Passes and Bug Fixes

I use T4 Increased spawn with latest testlive on my server. It works very well in Sepermeru, only thing I have seen is that there are no Norheimer priests at all in New Asagarth.

Thanks for the report, but I promise there are broken spawns from the mod. There always is haha, just how it goes, I know what I signed up for on this one. I’ll be able to fix them once testlive moves over to live and the dev kit is updated.

Fix the JUMP BUG, still in the GAME AND shouldn’t be apart of the mechanics, EXPLOIT

It does an needs fixed. You probably only get 1 or 2 attacks b4 the lightning kills the god.

Confirmed Ymir T2-T3 upgrade no longer jumps forward, but Set still does.

2 Likes

Multi, I saw no problems with LBPR last night. Unless it caused the one hard crash (PC reboot req’d) that I had. (I doubt it, but…)
For the crash, I was opening the Dregs dungeon when the still living Darfari got stuck on the stairs roof. As he fell through the stairs mesh, the game froze. Couldn’t alt-tab, couldn’t get to task manager. Had to cold boot.
Will check again tonight with & without various mods, and will try to break more things.

Okay, I would go into testlive assuming LBPR is broken and test without it. All mods for that matter though, major patches always break mods and we can’t do much about it until we get a new dev kit.

Yup. That’s the idea. Workday today so I only got started last night. Now it’s Friday & I’ll caffeinate myself for the weekend of testlive mod crashing. :grin:
Edit: I was a building fool last night, with LBPR in mind.

Nice work cant wait for them to come to consoles

Great patch and nice job!
Noticed that spears placed in a weapon rack (3 slots) will attach pretty much off center, sticking to the end of the spear and pointing out left. Javelins attach as they should. Minor thing really, but looks a bit weird :wink:

I dont think halving doors hp can be any good, Raiding is already easy.

1 Like

It seems like a pain, because you would now have to make multiple doors for every entrance.

1 Like

So it is now a waste of heart making religious armor as it still take 5 heart to make 1 armor piece but only give 1 zeal. better to make antidote then which is 1 to 1

I am glad they balanced armors. Why not balance the other stuff, so you can make 1-1 items in the other altars? That has always bugged me

So far really great patch.

BUT there are still some minor bugs i keep finding. Some mobs,NPCs and world bosses like the huge crocs are dublicating on their spawn points, instead of 1 mob there are 2-3 or more placed on top of each other. In some cases some NPC do not fight me when i hit them with an arrow, example is an NPC where the hyena armor recipe is, he/she is standing on the slope that is covered from the sun.

Also i suggest that the greenshalebacks turn hostile when a player grabs their eggs. Also i think combat is really easy with some weapons like the 2h-sword. I only spam light attacks and all the mobs and NPCs are knockbacked, this gives me a great advantage against them. I am able to go to the north on level 10+ and i can kill the nordheimers with this cheese.

Imho another combat overhaul will come in handy. Animations are fantsy looking but overall i think that major changes must be made to all melee weapons. I see CE with a combat style like The Witcher 3, Skyrim, For Honor and Chivalry. Skyrim and For Honor might be the better model to follow.

Keep up the good work guys, hopefully some day CE will shine.

Overland mobs and NPCs are not hard, because of the AI and the lackluster combat system.

Grab a 2h sword and spam only light attacks, mobs will fall down or they are knocked back but you will continue to spam the light attacks. NPCs and most mobs cant react to the constant interupts from the light spam attacks and the final attack of the light combo chain that knocks back. Even when they are on the ground you can continue spamming light attacks, the moment they get up they are interupted again and finaly knocked back again.

The moment i hit level 8 i make a 2h sword and just go north by the time i reach the border i am probly 14 or 15 level. Its the samething with 1h sword, spear, 1h axe, 2h hammer. Although the swords are the easier choice.

Well i did it multiple times on normal difficulty without any mods. When out of stamina walk around the mobs in circle they cant hit you. Combat is easy just go ahead and try it, grab a sword and just go north. spam light attacks and when you are out of stamina just juke the mobs.

Fatal error issues are still not resolved :frowning:

Not sure if it’s client or server, but should be fixed before the go-live.