TestLive Patch Notes (03.07.2018)

Doubt they can make exploit build bases just vanish without affecting other bases that players have on that server.

Still no mention or acknowledgment on the state of support beams (losing all support after server reset)? Can we get an answer on this please? Is the current state intentional or a bug? Builders want to know more!

1 Like

Hello @Tascha On Testlive, lvl 4 Forgotten Tribe armorer (Werk of the Lost Tribe) have missing recipes. He cant craft flawless cimmerian armors in Armorer’s bench, but he can craft the epic version in improved one :

The same with Irniz of the furnace.
She can craft flawless zamorian on a normal bench and show absolutely none of her recipes on the improved bench.
so no flawless epic zamorian thief armor is possible in the game.

Dont worry about Irniz, it’s fixed on Testlive. Check my post here, I took a screenshot of Irniz and she can craft epic zamorian on Testlive.

Anyway, I checked on testlive all the Cimmerian thralls lvl 3 and 4 of all factions, they all craft the epic version of the Cimmerian steel and fur armor but none craft the non epic version.
Which means that we are unable to craft the exceptional and flawless Cimmerian regular armors.

3 Likes

the epic flawless cimmerian armors are now craftable aswell? where did you obtain the lvl 4 cimmerian armorer(s)?

Yes, epic version is craftable. Lvl 4 Heirs of the North and Forgotten Tribe armorers have now a chance to spawn (low rate like 5% or less) in Asagarth for nordheimer and Mounds of the Dead for cimmerian. I found armorers yesterday on Testlive from both factions.

I took screenshots to update my website guide :

20180628231321_1

8 Likes

Niiice! great news! thanks alot! :slight_smile:

Oh this is great news, we are slowly getting to the point where Age of Silent Legion might end. I wonder if stygian armorer has been placed in game as well

Yep, Zoara of the Marshe is a new lvl 4 stygian Relic Hunter armorer spawning on Sepermeru (2 new armorer spots just outside the Razma house). And there are often lvl 3 stygian armorers in Sepermeru. Check my guide for more details about Teslive armorers.

5 Likes

Nice writeup, thank you

I was hoping Joka or Diana would be able to craft Hyperborean Slaver, but im content we got pretty much all else covered

Nice changes.

I would love to see the walking system revisited. It’s buggy, and feels separate from the usual first person…the camera moves, my character bounces, and I am forced to put my tools away when I walk.

That is a ton of work, thank you so much for creating this guide page!!!

1 Like

If there’s only one named in a spawn and the weightings are adjusted accordingly, the chance to spawn is typically 2%.

Walking still make our character shaking.

Bonjour gros bugs depuis la mise à jour du 29 juin 2018, ma partie solo ne démarre plus

Signature du problème :
Nom d’événement de problème: APPCRASH
Nom de l’application: ConanSandbox.exe
Version de l’application: 0.1.0.0
Horodatage de l’application: 5b2d532f
Nom du module par défaut: KERNELBASE.dll
Version du module par défaut: 6.1.7601.24117
Horodateur du module par défaut: 5add22d4
Code de l’exception: c0000005
Décalage de l’exception: 0000000000001b54
Version du système: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Identificateur de paramètres régionaux: 1036
Information supplémentaire n° 1: 8e23
Information supplémentaire n° 2: 8e23eb2b3727c86cde9f306c0dc46992
Information supplémentaire n° 3: 9ea0
Information supplémentaire n° 4: 9ea038a031297b22fd177806e94dfb43

pourriez vous m’aider ?

When will you fix those?

• performance since last big patch dropped (lower frames and longer loading times)
  • big lagspike on fatal damage (when you die)
  • invincible thralls / tent bug
  • mapmarker cant be deleted / button not mapped correctly
  • bow gameplay sucks (damage scaling vs melee)
  • melee still needs improvement (hitbox and enemy lag)
  • sorting in menues not persistent
  • weight sorting does not factor stacks in correctly
  • most "server"options are divisors and not multipliers (false naming)
  • thralls still fly into the ground
  • building restrictions are mentally challenged
  • stability still has some flaws (esp. for roofs)
  • please for the love of the gods - fix the permanent god shield!
  • bosses are totally inbalanced for SP (too much health and attacks/abilities are just unfair, e.g. the spider attack speed)
  • some journeysteps are still bugged
  • mp only achievement (make it so you can stand on thralls and mobs)
  • deleting your character for final journeystep… just lol…
  • spoiltimers in crafting stations don’t work (meaning they show higher times, but spoil as with normal rates)
  • harvest balance / crafting balance is non-existent
  • time-harvester (fishtraps, hives,wells) stop working depending on how they are looted / emptied completely
  • last patch broke the loot all function (incoherent as well)
  • no real remapping of buttons possibly (really? in 2018 this should be standard)
  • (still) one location outside of death wall ("non"location)
  • still weird lighting issues on the map screen
  • some skeleton chests are still where the old boss spawn was… but the bosses were moved. lol…
  • and some bosses which give keys dont have a chest
  • spit journal is under the ground…
  • corpes fly away on the first harvest hit
  • some recipies are just non-immersive (fur/pelt norse armor uses elephant hide)
  • starmetal / meteorite not spawning in Singleplayer

the saddest part is, that a lot of these issues are in the game from the first alpha build…

6 Likes

Weather still not working on most SP in PC, as I understand it but the devs are investigating this apparently.

1 Like

Great list Aki San, very comprehensive of bugs in single player. I Iove this game but that list needs work.