TestLive Patch Notes (03.07.2018)

Really Funcom only 3 test servers for each region (country) Another fail!
I guess I wound’nt be able to receive my FREE DLC then since I will never be able to log into game.

What are your plans for us?

Looks like Combat_TestLive_US3 is down :frowning:

Fast loot and loot all from the preview does not exist?
Npc nameplates over the hp bar are too big and partly cover up the hp bar.

I confirm a lot of problems are fixed by this patch especially the Darfari Armor in Epic that can be now repaired, all thralls who weren’t able to craft their racial armor or those who only crafted the exceptional version but not the Flawless one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I find: you can loot chest of other player with system de view content and grab items with Q.
Shaking when walking still here.

UPDATE: We’ll be restarting the Testlive servers with an increased player cap at midnight CEST (in 10 minutes)!

4 Likes

Where would you like us to post bug reports for this event Jens?

That’ll mean 50% more players if it’s a 60 cap. Glad to see you’re doing something about it :smiley:

Post bug reports here?

TestLive Combat US2 Report
Two Issues
Summary: bloody decal stays exceedingly long on player character after injury, NPC fighters do/can teleport during combat

Steps to repeat sorta-perma blood decal:

1. Become injured
  2. Run around for the next 10+ minutes with blood on your face

Steps to repeat NPC teleport

1. Use shield vs Darfari Fighter
  2. Fighter is armed with bone spear (javelin)
  3. Allow him to attack via spear thrust, defending with shield
  4. Drop your block, he will move through you on his second attack on the combo
  5. He will deal damage to you while striking behind you
  6. You must jump out of his collision or you might die. ish
2 Likes

TestLive EU3 Report

1. Light Armour Journey Worked :slight_smile:

Bugs so far:

Issue: On the noob river, after killing a croc, I could hear the sounds of an attacking croc when no crocs about, stopped after running out of the area.

Issue: Was using an improvised torch which burned out. Even after dropping the spent torch, my arm remained in the air as if I was holding a torch.

Issue: Can still push dropped item sacks about when holding a building part in your hand

Issue: With sandstone foundations and walls, I placed basic furnaces, then couldn’t place a wedge ceiling above them.

Issue: Crafting menu - The “craft all” button only works sometimes. Will sometimes work after crafting 1 or 2 items but you need to spam the button.

More to come I’m sure :slight_smile: Nice plan to get the community involved, I hope it helps you, really I do.

Edit:

Issue: After the reboot to 60 players, I can no longer see my character in the inventory window. I can see her in the game.

Issue: Also after reboot of server, my Journey progress was missing. It returned after I removed my braclett.

2 Likes

EU3 Just crashed guys :slight_smile: Maybe try 50 players?

1 Like

can also confirm EU 3 crashed…

1. Issue: Playerlist isn’t on B anymore for me ( tried resetting all keys to default, still nothing, maybe cause i have a german game client?)

2. when you open the inventory you don’t see your own chara anymore in the middle

3. journey resetted completely after the server was upped from 40 to 60 people ( dying/ pulling bracelet didn’t fix it for me)

I keep losing my body when I die. I have to quit and log in, then I might find it. I have to log out then in because my weapons quit working. This is on PC windows 10 with an Xbox wired controller. Enemies like tigers kill me because I get rubber banded to them or stuck inside them. Cant take Items out of my tool radial wheel.

Testlive US2
Bug

Fish aren’t always stacking correctly. Sometimes a stack of 4 on top of 2 turns into just 4. In these screenshots it was 1 going onto a stack of 2 and only the 2 remained. This was an old fish stacking bug from combat testlive and it’s back.

step 1. gather fish in stack of 2
step 2. add a stack of 1 fish to it
step 3. see that you lost fish.

1 Like

Testlive US 2
Bug

Can’t seem to place wells down.

20180704200652_1

Step 1. Make a well
Step 2. try to place it
Step 3. come here and report

Issue, Journey step for ‘Kick’ would not activate for me, although it did for most others.

Issue, Blood stays on you after combat until you either get injured again during combat or remove an article of clothing.

Issue, could not find the body to loot after someone killed my friend and I ran them off.

Issue, 60 people on the server is making some crazy lag and rubberbanding me around and teleporting enemies about.

Issue, ‘B’ does not bring up player list

2 Likes

Testlive EU3

Issue: When harvesting brimstone at Shattered Springs, the first hit knocks down the column yet you need to continue to hit it to get it all. Maybe intentional

Issue: Body becomes invisible on death, if you know exactly where you died, you can still retrieve your gear.
Edit: On death , I mean after being killed. Body remains viewable if you just remove your bracelet. Also the body doesn’t always vanish, seems random.

Issue: I had a single water orb in my toolbar, threw it, afterwards I still had a dimmed image of the orb in the toolbar and I was still holding one in my hand. Pressing the hotbar No. again removes the orb from toolbar and hand.

From what I’ve seen and others have reported, many old bugs still around, maybe you are right NOT to release this patch yet, it’s not ready.

1 Like

Testlive US2

Couldn’t place a well anywhere near -16763 174420 -8549. “Invalid building placement.” Said it was overlapping terrain or an object, no matter how close I put it to the house or how far.

We had 60 on EU3 and we didn’t have any rubber banding. Maybe this is a server hardware spec issue or poorer lines into the server? Our server did crash once however.

Many on EU3 also reported this, but it worked fine for me and Pippa.