TestLive Patch Notes (03.07.2018)

basic epic yes 151515151515

Yes the basic Epic is where I found that recipe also. Currently you can’t craft any exceptional / flawless Epic armors and I have spawned in all of the name T4 Thralls to see if any can craft it yet…nada…

Game mode: Official Testlive
Version: 100928/18372
Problem: Bug

Motion Blur is affecting too much/wrong things

Repro steps:

1. Enable motion blur in video settings
  2. Sprint, use the vanity camera and pan around
  3. Notice the motion blur is affecting our character in ways/views it should not
  4. Corpses of enemies killed also stay blurry on the ground

Clan columns are not aligned with values

When viewing the new Clan tab, the player list values are not aligned with the column headers. This is probably a non-1080p issue.

Repro steps:

1. 1920x1200 resolution
  2. Open the clan window
  3. Notice the text is not aligned

Stamina is still consumed by swimming.

The patch notes state “Swimming through water no longer causes stamina drain.”

Repro steps:

1. Swim, watch stamina
  2. Stamina is still consumed

Got a new build out for you all! If you’re curious when you’ll see these fixes plus the large one from last week live, as well as other plans for patches this week, please be sure to read our update here:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/patch-focus-this-week-and-dlc-discussions/20838

Patch Notes:

• Exploit fix: Fixed collision to prevent building base inside mountain at Sillway base.
  • Exploit fix: Fixed collision to prevent building base inside mesh at Kaels Stronghold.
  • Exploit fix: Updated code to relaunch Battleye process if it gets stopped.
  • Exploit fix: Fixed an exploit related to using chairs underwater.
  • Exploit fix: Fixed collision to prevent building base inside tube like structure next to Ruins of Xullan.
  • Exploit fix: Fixed collision to prevent building base inside a tower near Priestkings Retreat.
  • Exploit fix: Fixed collision to prevent building base inside tower near the Tradeway.
  • Exploit fix: Fixed collision to prevent building base east of Black Keep/Ruins of Xullan.
  • Exploit fix: Fixed collision to prevent building base at Deserter’s Gutter tubes.
  • Fixed a case where corpses weren’t appearing upon launching the game.
  • Fixed an issue with human NPCs not facing you while attacking.
  • Fixed a problem with thralls not respawning after being dragged away and hidden.
  • Changed Purge Meter Update Frequency to Purge Meter Update Interval and updated tool tip.
  • Added a tool tip to the “Avatar Lifetime” combat server setting.
  • Fixed wrong or missing audio for several GUI elements.
  • Crocodiles now stay away from deep water.
  • Removed redundant pillars underneath the Deathwhisper Ruins location.
  • Added sound cues when browsing inventory.
  • “Cause of death” messages should now be properly localized.
  • Removed placeholder preview image which could show up when using the dye functionality from a crafting station.
  • Adjusted spawn rate for crafters on the pirate ship.
  • Crimson Lotus Powder can now be used in the grinder.
  • The climbing bonus from armor flexibility has been rebalanced.
  • Various client crash fixes.
  • Fixed a crash issue with the Purge.
  • Khitan building pieces can now be crafted from the quickbar/radial menu.
  • Llarn Steeltoe was incorrectly flagged as a T3.
  • Irniz of the Furnace now remembers how to make Epic Flawless Zamorian armor.
8 Likes

Could you please do the same for crafters in New Asagarth and Mounds of the Dead? Having to go all the way down to the central desert to get an armorer who can make Flawless Vanir or Flawless Cimmerian armor is ridiculous; the named armorers for those need to spawn with their tribe and to do so a lot more often than once very 20 or 30 trips. And ditto on frequency for The Summoning Place: B’naru Heavyhands is spawning where he should, but it takes way too many clears to find him.

1 Like

Great! Now how about reminding the Legendary Armorer how to make Flawless Hyena-fur?

3 Likes

Or, ahem, change the Legendary Armorer into a Khitan armorer

Good changes though. Thanks for listening and fixing the other armorers and crimson lotus.

I’ll try to test the purges fixes more

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Can`t wait!

1 Like

Or all the other missing Epic Flawless sets^^

But that´s a start! I am now positive they will fix the other armorers/sets in the (hopefully near) future aswell :slight_smile:

Title: God protection bubble

Hi gents,

Tested for protection for a while…the bubble never and after 36 hours. Even with only one archpriest you can do several protection and bubble spam your base. It is also really heavy for the server To manage that amount off bubbles. The gods are also unbalance…damage side.

Repro :1.pretty easy To reproduce

Thx

1 Like

i’m happy to here ‘Fixed collision to prevent building base inside…’ but. what about stuff already inside these locations?

are cheaters still gonna be able to get into their base? But now legit players that wish to remove them can not build in that area to remove them (beds/bombs/thralls)

i worried you have just cemented the cheaters into a safer position. can you give me more info?

Problem: vault

Title: vault spamming

Hi gents,

I just want To adress an game breaking issue.
You guys…please look into that…vault spamming on pvp server become a festering decease. Atm every large clan are litterally abusing vaults…they are everywhere and pratically indestructible. On my pvp server there is a clan who have litterally 25 vaults minimum. Gods are worthless against it, orbs… a ton of it, jars…more the 100. On top or that it is a lot or pollution on those pvp server. Please this need To be ajusted…lower the hp or male them way more expensive to craft.

Repro step : no need

Thx

Hi, about Deserters Gutter, I’m not sure what you mean about “tubes”, does this mean I can’t build in the base now? Can anyone elaborate on this ?

[Free text]
in the north,the archer does not attack the Mammoth,and the Mammoths can kill thrall at will,plz fix it.
Repro steps:
1.Place an archer
2.Attract a mammoth and close to the Archer
3.the archer does not attack the Mammoth
4.The mammoth killed the Archer

Was it intended to give named crafters at the pirate ship a 100% spawn rate. I cleared the ship 5 times and every crafter but the armorer had a 100% Named spawn rate.

1 Like

Looks like Funcom have replaced named spawn probability float value with a boolean. :joy:

Well, I’m happy to report my exploding cauldron/dryer/tannery problem is gone with the new build.

And I just noticed the big imp with the pots and pans got buffed. Is that new with this 500 patch? Either way, it was quite a surprise meeting him on a fresh char with just a stone sword lol.

1 Like

Finaly <3

every time i read your patch note, i’m happy to see how game grow.

Can’t wait to see what will be in next DLC because chinese stuff is not my thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes