Testlive Server is Down

Any chance for pulling some strings and maybe a restart on:

• Public Test Server EU PvE-C Siptah

Thank you.

Edit: These 2 servers Public Test Server EU PvE-C Siptah and Public Test Server EU PvP Exiled Lands are having ping 9999.
Edit2: You do know that it is your only EU Siptah Test server, right? It is normal for the server to start lagging and “get stucked” on 9999 after a week or more without a restart. The server is not a sandstone cluster, not a overpopulated server, only serious thing are the Storm Creatures(which on Official have been removed or drastically reduced).

Please restart the server already :)))) Have a nice day!

Please look into the following servers:

Public Test Server - US - PvE - Exiled Lands server performance has become very laggy, with lots of rubber banding, followers teleporting all over the place. Server FPS is sitting between 2-9 tops for the past hour or so.

Public Test Server - US - PvE-C - Exiled Lands server is almost unplayable as rubber banding wont allow you move from your home, many players reporting being stuck. This has been going for over 12 hrs. Server hasn’t been rebooted for days.

Unable to submit report this via Funcom Reporting due to server dropdown not listing testlive servers.

Cheers

eu test server pvp is down

Ye its been down for at least 2 hours looks like theyre not investigating it

still not up after all the time

Greetings Exiles,

Our team is still evaluating what can be done to improve the server’s performance. We’ll update this thread once we have anything new to share.

Apologies for all the trouble and thank you very much for your patience.

1 Like

seeems like EU-PvP the exiled lands and EU PvE-C isle of siptah test server both down now

Yesterday was a mess PVE US. Went down, was down a bit then people kept losing connection. Finally straitened out till later in the evening. Yes the stststststuter, rubber banding, enemies flying past, coming back, then attacking open space, my thrall telteltelaporting rather then running behind me, or just stopping and standing there, I logged out for the evening. Figured the server would be going down soon.
If it wasn’t a test I’d quit it.

1 Like

This isn’t a pep-talk or a Pepperidge Farms Moment. At our last server host, when things got dicey, we’d just get randomly disconnected. If you were running at the time, you’d (eventually) log in with no body marker option, potentially to a dead toon somewhere in the trajectory of how you were running before the disco. This is why a lot of players started religiously recording or buffering their gameplay. So we could get back to our Lucky Charms somewhere out there in the desert.

What this is telling me is that under no circumstances does a server seem to lock up or fail these days, except for when a cheater does something deliberately. This is vital to server observers like myself. In my opinion this is why our Official Testlive servers are not rebooted more regularly, or on demand.

The server crashes about once a day. usually in the evenings; US, when the pop goes over 40. 46 is dicey.

Saw a RU live server that was set to 100. Ya right LMFAO

My opinion is server cap should be 40 and a blocks limit or at least a base limit. Prefer blocks so you could have one big base and a few small satellite bases.

Oh yikes, that makes sense. Hol-y traffic.

ETA: before it crashes, are you beginning to “sense” the symptoms? I used to be able to read the tells and put myself in safety (Klingon a rock) before the drop.

Oh ya. Last one is you can’t interact with box/benches. But the usual rubber banding, enemies not responding to you, ect

public test server - US - PVE - Exiledlands down as of 11:35a Eastern

Server is back up as of 11:38a

public test server - US - PVE - Exiledlands down as of 11:55a Eastern

Instability seems to be a real problem here.

Server is back up as of 12:01p

public test server - US - PVE - Exiledlands down as of 12:03 Eastern

Server is back up as of 12:07p

1 Like

public test server - US - PVE - Exiledlands down as of 1:08 Eastern

Tartaros, it hasn’t been down continuously. I’ve been playing on it since ~6:30am PDT. It has been spontaneously going down and closing all connections every 45 minutes or so though. (Like 5-10 minutes ago.) Yay “Testlive”.