Testlive Servers lagging/unplayable

The EU Testlive Servers are almost unplayable since yesterday morning. There are ongoing micro-lags. Is there a chance to get routined restarts maybe twice a day?

I have been experiencing some considerable lag on US_1, even after the update. Hits not landing and enemies teleporting past me, then running back in front.

I was online by myself last night on EU server 3 and it was barely playable.
The micro-lag you mention were there, very annoying, but I still could run around and kill NPCs at least.
They would port a little bit, most of the time it happened when they were about to reach and attack me.
In big bases, I would teleport when running around and end up in unusual places at times (on an upper level without taking stair or climbing).

It was after midnight server time and I had 65 Ping on average.
I believe that Server FPS was at 30 the whole time.
Server reset was Sunday at 14h according to the event log (which was clear even though most of my base had been demolished before the server became pve)

UPDATE:
Last server restart at 10:36 24/09
Server FPS: 30
Player Ping: 60-70
Players connected: 2
NPC interaction lag seems better but it still feels clunky.
At times, there’s a delay when interacting with objects that feels longer than the 60-70 ms ping shown, it feels like at least 100+ ms. I can’t rule out my connection but the ping displayed should get higher if the issue was on my side, right?
I started over on EU server 1 for comparison but I need more time for better results.

I played all by myself on a pve server and the server was lagging during the week. Theres not much hope if the test live servers are lagging and be alot worse on the official boxes once this patch comes out in the next couple months.

1 Like