TestLive Update [01.09.2018]

Few Issues I’ve noticed (single-player):

• Any thralls being converted in Wheel of Pain+ had timer reset.
  • Cannot access newly placed pet inventory & interaction menu until I restart the game.
  • Pets randomly disappear and reappear, pet fed box sometimes shows these invisible pets (tested with tiger & rhino only).
  • Thrall Feeder has incredibly small UI (tries to list all thralls its feeding) if you have a lot of thralls.
  • Ghost Pet - when pet is following, there is a stationary clone that appears when sprinting.

I noticed that the Witch Queen (who is a thrall in-game, hence the prior issue where she could be KO’d) got her HP doubled with the rest of the thralls in-game from 22500 on Live to 45000 on Testlive. That… doesn’t seem like it should have happened.

Game Mode: Dedicated server / Singe player
Problem: Bug

You still cannot remove the Mitra Stature of refreshment as admin :frowning:

Bug report
Server: local server Testlive (01.09.2018)

Platform: PC

Issue: Small Wells are still broken

Summery: The small wells still no longer fill up after logging out

Steps to reproduce:

• Spawn or craft a small well and place it
  • log off than on again.
  • try and use the well.

Additional Info or Suggestion:
Since the well has no inventory slots and is expensive to keep crafting
I would like to suggest that the small well should be able to be picked up like the map room so when the well stops working we can just pick up and replace it to get it going again.

2 Likes

That would be a nice stopgap measure for a long broken mechanic. Good to see you are testing the well for restarts, since we don’t get those on the official testlive servers. Personally, I’d like to see all of the benches have the ability to be picked up once inventories are empty. The Pickup+ mod is one of the most popular mods out and workbenches don’t get any bigger than some of the decor we can move around.

Bug report
Server: local server Testlive (01.09.2018)

Platform: PC

Issue: Animal Pens are broken!!!

Summery: The Animle pens are broken animals don’t eat food so I can’t tame anything.

Steps to reproduce:

• Spawn or craft a pen
  • place a grown or baby pet inside
  • observe as nothing gets tamed no food gets eaten and resources aren’t made

Additional Info or Suggestion:
So an entire week without taming pets till next update?
Making it very hard to test pet taming if I can’t tame pets.

Note
I tested this with tir 2 pen and a few pets.
Iv gotten my Rocknose to eat one rock that’s about it.

It seens the reports of some animals not respawning (like tiger cubs) are correct, been stalking then since update yeasterday and could only find the initial 3 that spawned with the server start after the patch.

Animals that are respawning: crocodile, fawn, shalleback, wolf.
Didnt check bear yet.

On live it goes like this:
If there is 1 wall height between Thralls you get the message.
If there are 2 wall heights then you can place the Thrall down.
what height did you try?

Can confirm, animal pens not feeding and thus not rearing any pets.
Mine armored animal pen worked just today it seens to break after the first animal gets completed after the patch.

Since I demolished it and created another it worked again, just started 3 more animals, lets see how it behaves after those are completed.

If I had to guess I would blame it on the crafting stations needingvto hit the play button, some like the fluid press didnt have this and now do, maybe the animal pen is getting stuck related to that but it dosent diaplay a play button.

2 Likes

Yep mine just stopped working. Was working fine earlier today-just built it a few hours ago. Made it through 2 jaguars, camel and a rocknose. Now nothing. Tier 2 Pen.

Conan Exiles Server hosted by Host Havoc.

1 Like

I tried placing it 2 foundation pieces below another one and one piece to the front like this:
|
|_2

It still gives me the message. I can place it another piece further.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought that distance in the x,y,z for Thralls was always driven by the ThrallRadius (not exact wording, too lazy to look it up) setting in ServerSettings.ini That’s how it’s been for a while as far as I know.

Changing the setting in serversettings.ini doesn’t work. And it was previously set to 200 instead of default 500.

Changing it to 1 still results in the same?

Looks like something is overwriting this setting cause changing it won’t work.

Well, that’s certainly good to know then. It’s been working for forever, so hopefully Funcom can lock down a cause and a fix for testlive then.

1 Like

Did you try human meat ?

@Scooper is looking into what could be the cause of this. He told me this morning that they are supposed to be uniform, but they’ve been messed up somehow.

Throwing axes always go in your off-hand and other weapons go in your main hand. That’s how the weapon system’s been set up.

She’s technically not supposed to be a thrall at all.

2 Likes

Thralls and pets will eat rotted meat, if you just let it stay there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh how the mighty have fallen! From turning up their noses at anything but luxury meats and exotic snacks, to eating rotten meat. (Good change!)

3 Likes